411 36 Street SW
*Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & More Details!* Welcome to Spruce Cliff, where this beautiful DETACHED brand-new infill is coming soon to a mature, tree-lined street. The location is within walking distance to Poplar Park, Pie Junkie, the Bow River, its pathways, and more! Close to schools such as Wildwood School, Calgary Quest School, and St. Michael School and recreation at Shaganappi Point Golf Course and Westbrook Mall, it’s a fantastic area for the whole family! Over 2800 sq ft spread over 3 floors offers tons of space and room to grow with 4 total bedrooms and a fully developed basement with a home gym, large rec room, and a full wet bar. The main floor, covered in wide plank engineered hardwood flooring, has 10’ ceilings, a front dining room overlooking the East front yard, a central galley-style kitchen, and a rear living space with an inset gas fireplace, large windows, and rear mudroom. The kitchen has a sizeable island with a dual basin undermount sink, waterfall quartz counters, and tons of breakfast bar seating. The stainless steel appliance package includes a paneled built-in refrigerator, wall oven/microwave, and a gas cooktop. Two built-in wall pantries offer ample storage. The master suite has 9’ ceilings with ceiling speakers, a huge walk-in closet, large windows, and a 5pc ensuite. Complete with heated floors, a fully-tiled walk-in shower, a freestanding tub, dual undermount sinks, and a private water closet, the ensuite is the epitome of luxury. Two extra bedrooms reside upstairs, one with a walk-in closet, and share the main bathroom with an undermount sink and tub/shower combo. An upstairs laundry room is complete with upper cabinets, quartz counters, and a laundry sink. The fully developed basement is the perfect hosting space with a large rec room, a full wet bar with cabinets, a bar sink, and a beverage fridge. There’s also a 4th bedroom and a 4pc bathroom for older kids or overnight guests. Plus, the flex space can be used as either a home gym or home office! The sun-drench West-facing backyard has a deck with a gas line for a BBQ, rough-ins for a hot tub and exterior speakers, and low-maintenance landscaping. The home also offers lots of outdoor space and a double detached garage. With easy access to Bow Trail, a short drive downtown, Westbrook Mall, nearby schools, and the C-Train station, this home offers all the modern perks and amenities you and your family are looking for! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
Sitting on a quiet tree-lined street, this upcoming 2-storey detached modern farmhouse in Spruce Cliff reflects superior design and style. This stunning, open concept home provides over 2,663 sq ft of total finished living space, 10’ ceilings on the main levels, 8’ doors, 3 bedrooms above grade, and features luxury upgrades and finishes throughout.
A bright, roomy foyer is ideal for greeting guests, and a spacious coat closet keeps everyone organized. Then, immediately entering the open main floor, you’re welcomed into the bright formal dining room overlooking the East front yard.
Next, the kitchen draws in the eye with waterfall quartz countertops, stunning custom soft-close cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting, and modern tile backsplash. The oversized central island offers over ample countertops for cooking and entertaining space with tons of breakfast bar seating. The premium stainless-steel appliance package comes complete with a paneled built-in refrigerator, 5-burner gas cooktop, built-in custom hood fan, built-in wall oven and microwave, and dishwasher.
At the back of the home sits the living room, featuring vast 10-foot sliding glass doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor space. The living room is also highlighted by a masterfully crafted inset gas fireplace with tile detailing.
Nearby, a side mudroom includes even more storage and convenience with a built-in closet and a private powder room with quartz countertops, undermount sink, and tile backsplash.
Luxury follows you upstairs and into the beautiful master suite, which boasts ceiling speakers, East-facing windows ushering in rays of the sunrise, and an extra-large walk-in closet with barn door entrance and custom built-in hanging, shelf, and shoe storage. Another sliding barn door opens to the stylish 5-piece ensuite, which includes heated tile floors for a comforting experience, a fully-tiled rough-in steam shower with rain and handheld shower heads, and a free-standing soaker tub for those looking to unwind! A vanity with dual undermount sinks and a private water closet allows for an elegant and intimate experience.
The two secondary bedrooms on this level offer custom closets with built-in storage, one with a full walk-in closet. They share a main 4-piece bathroom with an undermount sink and a tub/shower combo with a tile surround. A walk-in laundry room allows the washer and dryer to sit side-by-side and includes a laundry sink, upper cabinetry, and a quartz folding counter, making chores a breeze!
The basement continues with the home’s open and spacious layout offering 9’ ceilings, a massive media/rec room with plenty of space to create a theatre room, and a gym/office area! A full wet bar with a beverage fridge, sink, and custom cabinetry makes movie nights and entertaining especially easy, adding to the endless choices for making this space your own.
Rounding out the basement space is a spacious guest bedroom with a large closet and a main bath with a fully tiled tub/shower combo, quartz countertop, a dual-flush toilet, and modern faucets.
Outside, the backyard features a large pressure-treated wood deck, double detached garage, and includes a complete low-maintenance landscaping package that ensures your curb appeal!
The community of Spruce Cliff is an idyllic inner-city community with mature trees, parks, and lots of recreation nearby. Easily commute to downtown via Bow Trail in only 10-minutes for work or nights on the town! Plus, being steps to the LRT, Westbrook Mall, and the Shaganappi Golf Course means adventure is always at your fingertips.
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Detached Infill by City Line Custom Homes
- 2,663 Square Feet of Living Space (1,939 Square Feet Above Grade)
- West Backyard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom, & Gym/Home Office Space
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main Level
- Upgraded Carpet with 10lb Underlay on Upper & Lower Level
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Modern Tile Backsplash, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, & Under Cabinet Lighting
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Panel Ready Refrigerator, 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Built-In Custom Hood Fan, Built-In Oven and Microwave, & Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring 10’ Sliding Glass Doors to Deck & Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, & Tile Backsplash
- Mudroom with Built-In Closet
- 9’ Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Master Suite:
- Large East-Facing Windows
- Ceiling Speakers
- Large Walk-In Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelves, and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite, Heated Tile Floors, R/I Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head & Hand-Held Shower, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks, & Separate Water Closet
- Second and Third Bedrooms each have Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Sink, & Side-by-Side Washer/Dryer
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar & Built-In Speakers
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink, & Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window & Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet, and Fully-Tiled Tub/Shower Combo
- Gym/Home Office Space
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Roughed-In Fiber Optics
- Rough-In for Security Camera
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Rough-In EV Station in Garage
- Board & Batten / Stucco
- Exposed Concrete Front Walkway
- 11’ x 17’ Vinyl Deck with Aluminum Railing
- Rough-In for Exterior Speakers
- Rough-In for Hot tub
- Rough-In Security Camera
- Rough-In Gas in Garage
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows Low E Double Pane
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program Progressive
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.