418 10 Street NE
*Visit multimedia link for floorplans & mood boards!* If you’re searching for AFFORDABLE INNER-CITY LUXURY – look no further! Presenting another incredible opportunity from Professional Custom Homes. This stunning semi-detached infill is coming to Bridgeland this fall and there is still time TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR FINISHES! This contemporary home sits on a tree-lined street just a couple blocks away from Bridgeland Market, Made By Marcus, Lil Empire, and all of the amazing shopping/amenities Bridgeland has to offer. This choice location is also within walking distance to several parks/schools and a short bike ride or drive to East Village, Edmonton Trail, and 16th Ave – providing the best that inner-city living has to offer. The home offers 2,000 sq ft of total living space, including a fully-developed basement, an upgraded designer lighting pkg, and modern matte black fixtures throughout. The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. You’ll find all the luxuries you’d expect from an upscale new build – a large kitchen island w/ bar seating, stainless steel appliance package, gas fireplace in the living room...and more! The second level features 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a laundry room w/ built-in upper cabinetry. Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room w/ a wet bar, a large fourth bedroom w/ a walk-in closet, and another 4-piece bathroom. For those who thought that a BRAND NEW inner-city infill was unattainable, Professional Custom Homes has created the solution – bringing buyers’ dreams to life with incredible homes at even better price points.
More About This Home
If you’re searching for affordable, inner-city luxury – look no further! Presenting another incredible opportunity from Professional Custom Homes, this stunning semi-detached infill is coming soon to Bridgeland and set for completion this fall.
This contemporary, 1,429 square foot semi-detached infill sits on a tree-lined street in Bridgeland, just a short walk to Bridgeland Market, Made by Marcus, and the rest of Bridgeland’s trendy shopping and restaurants along 1stAve. You’re also close to several parks, schools, and amenities right in the community.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Featuring wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows throughout, this home features all of the luxuries you would expect from a new build at a fraction of the cost.
At the centre of the main floor, the custom-built kitchen features quartz countertops, ample shaker-style cabinetry including a built-in pantry, a modern tile backsplash, and a stainless-steel appliance package including a French door refrigerator, gas-range, chimney-style hood fan, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Highlighted by designer pendants above, the large island has lots of bar seating for everyday use.
Overlooking the quiet front street, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table, perfect for family get-togethers and celebrations. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace, while full-height sliding glass doors provide direct access to the outdoor patio with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and hooks with access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
Upstairs features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full-sized laundry room. The impressive master suite looks like it was pulled from the pages of a magazine with large windows and an impressive custom walk-in closet. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, modern vanity with granite countertops, and dual undermount sinks. A full-height tile feature wall highlights a free-standing soaker tub, and the oversized walk-in shower is also fully tiled and has a 10mm glass door.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows, plush carpet, and built-in closets and share the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, modern vanity with quartz countertops, and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large recreation room, ideal for family movie nights or inviting the guys over to watch the game. A full wet bar with custom cabinetry, sink, tile backsplash, and floating display shelves make relaxing or entertaining even more convenient. Additionally, a large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests.
Bridgeland is a trendy inner-city community home to several high-end homes and popular local businesses. This ideal neighbourhood is located within walking/biking distance to everything Downtown and East Village offers, including access to the Bow River Pathway system, and features several nearby parks/green spaces and schools. Edmonton Trail provides even more choices for amenities and restaurants down the road, and just up the hill 16thAve will quickly bring you to Deerfoot, and anywhere else in the city you need to be! Nestled away just out of the hustle and bustle, this is the perfect home for young families or established professionals.
For those who thought that a NEW inner-city infill was unattainable, Professional Custom Homes has created the exception – bringing buyers’ dreams to life with incredible homes at even better price points. With over 70% of their inventory selling BEFORE completion, this your chance to see what the hype is all about!
Features & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill in Bridgeland
- 2,000 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (1,429 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Double Detached Garage
- East/West Exposure
- Upgraded Matte Black Plumbing Fixtures Throughout
- Fully Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Bathroom, and Fourth Bathroom
- Upgraded Designer Lighting Package with Extensive Pot Lighting, and Decora Plugs/Switches Throughout
- 10’ Ceilings and 8’ Interior Passage Doors Throughout
- Wide Plank, Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Gas Range, French Door Refrigerator, Chimney-Style Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave
- Custom Built Shaker Style Cabinetry with Built-In Pantry
- Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar Seating and Dual Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Sliding Glass Doors to Rear Patio and Yard
- Powder Room with Custom Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Designer Pendant Light
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-in Bench, and Hooks
- Masters Quarters Features Oversized Window and Large Walk-In Closet with Custom Built Shelving/Drawers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with In-floor Heating, Dual Under-Mount Sinks with Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Free Standing Soaker Tub, and Formal Water Closet
- Laundry Room with Tile Floor and Built-In Upper Cabinetry
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring, and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Closets
- Plush Carpet Flooring
- Large Recreation/Entertaining Room Featuring a Wet Bar with Custom Cabinetry, Sink, Tile Backsplash, and Floating Display Shelves
- Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-in Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Full Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Premium Hardie Board Siding
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
- Brushed Concrete Walkways and Rear Patio
- Full Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Double Detached Garage
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Bridgeland/Riverside is one of Calgary’s oldest inner city neighborhoods, first developed in 1914. The community was formerly home to the Calgary General Hospital until 1998, since when the area was undergone a renaissance. Newer condominium developments have appeared, along with a wide variety of infill properties to suit all tastes and budgets.
The community is just minutes from downtown, is close to several major traffic routes, and has its own LRT station, allowing convenient access to both your workplace and every other part of the city. The Calgary Zoo, Bow River, and Telus Spark Science Centre are also located nearby. The neighborhood has a range of shops, restaurants, and other services and has a small village feel, although it’s situated in the heart of the city.
More About Bridgeland/Riverside
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Being licensed since 2009, Zee has over 15 years of real estate marketing experience. His involvement in hundreds of new home and condo project launches proves he knows how intense the market and emotions can be. Timing, co-ordination, execution and a quick response time, is his top priority when handling your real estate needs. Zee is passionate about new construction, infills and making a difference in the community. He always tries to keep up-to-date on real estate trends.