Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||421 36 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2017 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||3239 sq/metres|
*STILL TIME TO CUSTOMIZE!* Over 2700 sq ft of custom-built luxury on one of the best streets in Spruce Cliff! This upcoming detached infill is located close to DT on a tree-lined street within walking distance to the LRT, shops, ravine pathways & amenities. The functional main floor features 10-ft painted ceilings, eng. hwd floors & upgrades including designer light fixtures, built-in millwork & a custom wood wrapped staircase. The kitchen has custom cabinetry, an 11- ft island w/ waterfall quartz counters & premium S/S appliances including a gas cooktop full- size & side-by-side fridge/freezer. Upstairs are 3 beds, laundry & 2 5-pc baths + a flex space w/ vaulted ceilings. The master boasts tray ceilings, custom WIC & ensuite w/ heated floors, freestanding tub, shower w/ body jets & dual vanity w/ quartz counters. The developed basement has a 4th bed, full bath w/ large shower & a rec room w/ a custom media center, wet bar & wine storage. Roughed in A/C, in-floor heat & vacuum. *See realtors website **Pictures are taken from a similar project. All finishes can still be customized**
|Condo Fees||$0 / month|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingle|
*IMAGES SHOWN ARE FROM A SIMILAR PROJECT BY THE BUILDER*
About This Home
Offering over 2,700 square feet of fully-developed living space, a fully-fenced backyard and an oversized double detached garage, this 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom custom home is mere blocks to parks, schools and amenities and just minutes to the downtown core.
Boasting wide-plank engineered oak hardwood floors, designer lighting and ceiling speakers throughout, no details were missed in this executive detached infill. At the front of the home the spacious entry hosts a walk-in closet for storage while a bright flex room with loads of built-in millwork makes for a stunning home office or formal dining room overlooking the quiet street.
The ultra-sleek kitchen boasts full-height glossy white cabinetry with cool wood accents, waterfall quartz countertops, pantry storage and an 11-foot island with bar seating for every day dining. The premium stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop with a concealed hoodfan above, built-in wall oven and microwave, full sized side-by-side refrigerator and freezer and a dishwasher. The island houses a glass front beverage fridge, dual-basin undermount sink with a garburator, and a built-in water filtration system.
At the rear of the home the spacious living room centres on a linear gas fireplace with a tile surround and hook ups for a wall-mounted television above. Large windows allow tons of natural light to brighten the space and provide views of the beautiful landscaped backyard.
Great for families, a tiled mudroom greets those who enter from the backyard or detached garage, with a built-in closet for easy storage. Completing the main floor, a modern 2-piece powder room is great for everyday and guest use.
A stunning wood-wrapped staircase with glass guards and metal railings leads the way to the upper level where three bedrooms, two full baths and convenient second floor laundry easily accommodate family life. The master suite features oversized windows, a spacious walk-in closet with built-in organizers and a 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, dual undermount sinks, quartz counters a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized glass steam shower with body jets.
Two additional bedrooms both features large windows and generous closet space, and share use of the main 5-piece bath with tile floors, a modern vanity with quartz counters and dual undermount sinks as well as a fully-tiled tub/shower combo. At the top of the stairs an open flex space makes for a great reading nook or workspace.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers 9-ft ceilings, radiant in-floor heat and a large rec room with built-in media centre and ceiling speakers, a full wet-bar with quartz counters, floating shelves, and a beverage fridge as well as a full wall of wine storage. Great for guests, the large fourth bedroom sits next to a 4-piece bathroom with tile flooring and a tub/shower with full-height tile details.
Outside, this home features a fully-fenced yard with mature landscaping and an aggregate concrete patio with room for outdoor furniture. The double detached garage features an oversized garage door and parking for two with some extra storage space. This modern home comes complete with smart home automation and roughs-ins for AC and a vacuum system.
Located in a sought-after inner-city location on one of the best streets in Spruce Cliff, this home is close to everything including unique amenities like Pike Junkie YYC, and the perfect spot families or couples looking for some extra breathing room!
*Below floorplans are subject to change without notice*
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
*Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification*
- Over 2,700 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (2,017 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage (21’ x 20’)
- Complete Smart Home Technology and Built-In Ceiling Speakers in 7 Zones
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 10’ Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Premium Lighting Package with Extensive Pot Lighting Details
- 8’ Solid Core Interior Doors with Inset Glass Panels
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Front Dining Room with Large Window and Built-In Millwork
- Rear Living Room with Fireplace Feature Wall and Expansive Window
- Tiled Mud Room with Built-In Closet and Access to Rear Concrete Patio and Double Detached Garage
- Elegant 2-Piece Powder Room with Linen Cabinet
- Large Front Closet with Built-In Storage Organizers
- Ceiling-Height Custom Cabinets with Under Cabinet Feature Lighting, Full Pantry Wall and Pull-Out Garbage/Recycling Drawers
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Breakfast Bar Seating and Beverage Fridge
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes 6 Burner Gas Cook Top with Concealed Hoodfan Above, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer, and Dishwasher
UPPER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Wood Wrapped Custom Staircase
- Wide-Plank Hand Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- 8’ Solid Core Doors with Inset Glass Panels
- Laundry Room Includes Tile Floors, Upper and Lower Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Washer and Dryer
- Flex Space with Vaulted Ceilings for Sitting Area or Home Office
- Master Bedroom Features Tray Ceiling Detail, Expansive Window, Wood Feature Wall and Walk-In Closet with Custom Shelving, Drawers and Hanging Storage
- Master Ensuite with Dual Sliding Pocket Doors, Heated Tile Floors, Ceiling Speakers, Vanity with Quartz Countertops and Dual Undermount Sinks, Freestanding Soaker Tub Private Water Closet and Fully Tiled Shower (Roughed-In Steam) with Glass Door and Body Jets
- Spacious Second and Third Bedrooms with Large Windows and Closets With Built-In Organizers
- 5-Piece Main Bath Includes Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
LOWER LEVEL HIGHLIGHTS
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Large Media/ Rec Room Wired for Surround Sound with Built-In Ceiling Speakers and Projector Rough-In
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Contemporary Tile Backsplash, Undermount Bar Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets and Beverage Fridge
- Built-In Wine Storage
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Fully-Tiled Shower
EXTERIOR & MECHANICAL
- Home Completely Wired for Sound with Ceiling Speakers Throughout and 7 Zones Controlled by Smart Home Technology
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat Throughout Lower Level
- High Efficiency Furnace
- Tankless Hot Water with Water on Demand Feature
- Double Detached Rear Garage with Oversized Garage Door
- Exposed Aggregate Front and Rear Patio
- Metal-Clad Windows
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.