426 51 Avenue SW
*Visit multimedia link for floorplans & features!* Find true modern farmhouse luxury in this upcoming brand new 4-bedroom, over 2,600 sq/ft, SEMI-DETACHED infill in the heart of Windsor Park, just blocks away from parks, schools, and Britannia Plaza! A tree-lined, nicely developed street and eye-catching curb appeal are met with a plethora of natural light from oversized windows and a contemporary, upgraded interior. The central kitchen can host your kids, their friends, and your family with room to spare w/ an oversized 13.5’ island with quartz countertops. Plus, enjoy a glass of your favourite red from the built-in wine display. A bright, spacious living room provides the perfect entertaining space with tons of natural light from expansive windows and a gas fireplace w/ tile detailing and custom millwork. The spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and offers access to the back patio. It has built-in cabinets, a bench, hooks, and a full walk-in closet. The powder room is a few steps up from the kitchen and tucked away, which is excellent for added privacy, away from the main living space. A large skylight on the upper level keeps the home feeling large and bright, while the master quarters is the epitome of luxury – large windows, dual walk-in closets w/ built-in custom shelving, and a luxurious ensuite w/ freestanding soaker tub, and a walk-in shower w/ full-height tile and bench. The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, offers a dual vanity and private shower/tub area (perfect for bedtime – one can bathe while the other brushes their teeth!). Downstairs, the large entertainment room features a full wet bar w/ quartz counters, cabinets, and a sink. A built-in entertainment unit is perfect for movie nights, and the gym/home office offers convenient flex space for the family. The fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom with easy access to a full bathroom. Windsor Park is an idyllic location for young families looking to be close to schools like St. Anthony School and Windsor Park School, LRT, walking distance to amenities, and easy access to Macleod Trail and Glenmore Trail. Chinook Mall and Britannia Plaza are nearby, so everyday shopping and high-end shopping alike are at your fingertips. You are going to love this location!
More About This Property
A stunning, two-tone modern farmhouse exterior is the start of a beautiful, luxury interior in this brand new semi-detached infill in the heart of Windsor Park! Four bedrooms across 2,600 square feet of living space make this home perfect for growing families, only enhanced by the proximity to parks, amenities, and schools.
The tree-lined, nicely developed street and fantastic curb appeal are met with plenty of natural light from the numerous oversized windows on the front of the home and as you enter the front foyer and formal dining room. A beautiful look-through feature wall greets you in the foyer, providing views of the home and a built-in closet perfect for keeping a tidy entrance.
The large, extensively upgraded central kitchen will soon become the heart of the home, as there’s plenty of room to host your kids, their friends, and your family at the oversized 13.5’ kitchen island bar seating. The island side features quartz countertops, an under-mount stainless steel sink, and bar seating where you can enjoy a glass of wine from the built-in wine storage unit. Storage isn’t a problem either, with plenty of cabinets with soft-close hardware and a built-in pantry. The kitchen also features a premium stainless steel appliance package, including a refrigerator, gas cooktop, built-in hood fan, built-in oven/microwave, and dishwasher.
A bright, spacious living room is flooded with natural light through the expansive windows and offers an ideal entertaining area. The focal point of the room is the gas fireplace with tile detailing and custom millwork! A spacious mudroom is discreetly placed behind the fireplace and has custom built-in cabinets, and a bench, hooks, and a full walk-in closet, too. It also gives convenient access to the backyard and the patio with a gas line for a BBQ. The powder room a few steps up from the kitchen, an excellent location for some added privacy away from the main living space, and has a lovely linear mirror, quartz countertops, and an under-mount sink.
Upstairs, a skylight continues the home’s spacious and bright atmosphere. But the real show stopper is the luxurious master suite! Enormous South-facing windows, dual closets with custom built-in shelving, and a 3’ wide entrance with a sliding barn door makes for a grand opening into the luxurious ensuite. In the master bath, you’ll find a beautiful freestanding soaker tub, heated tile floors, a vast walk-in shower with full-height tile and a bench, a modern dual vanity, and a private water closet.
The main bathroom, shared by the secondary bedrooms, also offers a dual vanity and private area for the shower/tub with full-height tile details and a water closet. It is perfect for siblings to share at bedtime – one can bathe while the other brushes their teeth! The upstairs laundry room is across from the main bath, complete with a sink, tiled floors, built-in cabinetry, and quartz countertops.
Downstairs, the large entertainment room features a built-in media unit and a full wet bar with custom built-in cabinetry, sink, and bar fridge, making hockey/game nights with friends convenient and fun. A flex space offers an area for a home gym or home office, and the fourth bedroom is perfect for teens or a guest bedroom with a sizeable walk-in closet. Easy access to the 4-piece basement bathroom completes the space with tiled flooring and a tub/shower combo with full height tile.
An idyllic location for young families looking to be close to parks, schools, and amenities, the community of Windsor Park is a short drive to Chinook Mall, within walking distance to Britannia Plaza, and has easy access to Macleod Trail and Glenmore Trail. Elbow River and its pathways are also nearby, along with local parks and schools such as St. Anthony School and Windsor Park School. You and your family are going to love this location!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- South Front Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Master Suite with Dual Closets and Luxurious Ensuite
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Spacious Bedroom, Gym/Home Office, and Full Bathroom
- Oversized Double-Pane Low E Windows Throughout
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main Floor
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Feature Wall in Foyer
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Tile Backsplash, and a Built-In Pantry
- Sizeable 13.5’ Central Island with Quartz Counters, Undermount Sink, and Bar Seating
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Wall Oven, Built-in Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Built-In Wine Display
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows and Gas Fireplace with Tile Detailing and Custom Millwork
- Powder Room with Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Quartz Countertops, and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Cabinets, Built-In Bench, Hooks, and Walk-In Closet
- 9’ Ceilings with Custom Carpet with 8lb Underlay
- Master Suite Featuring Dual Closets
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Walk-In Shower with Full Height Tile and Bench, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks, and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinetry, Laundry Sink, and Quartz Countertops
- Second and Third Bedrooms each have Closets with Custom Built-Ins
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Custom Carpet with 8lb Underlay
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar and Built-In Entertainment Unit
- Wet Bar Features Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, and Sink
- Gym/Home Office
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-In Closet
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, and Tub/Shower Combo with Full Height Tile
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Security System Roughed-In
- Air Conditioning Roughed-In
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat in Basement
- Hardie Board and Smartboard
- Brushed Concrete Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Double-Pane Low E Windows
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Tree
- Concrete Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Windsor Park
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.