430 18 Avenue NE
MOVE-IN FALL 2021! Scheduled for an October completion, this incredible brand-new semi-detached infill is ideally located in Winston Heights/Mountview across the street from Munro Park! Close to Mt. View School, with direct access to 16th Avenue, it’s an ideal spot for those who prefer a quiet community with easy access to an abundance of amenities. A sought-after modern farmhouse exterior creates excellent curb appeal. The functional, open-concept floorplan features large primary living spaces, 4-bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms, and a fully developed basement with a wet bar and a large rec room. Designed with style in mind, this home features several upgrades, including engineered hardwood flooring, built-in ceiling speakers throughout, and designer light fixtures. The custom-built kitchen has quartz countertops, ample cabinetry, a built-in wall pantry, and a stainless-steel appliance package, including a gas cooktop and a built-in wall oven/microwave. The beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a custom feature wall and sliding glass doors that directly access the back deck. Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with built-in lockers accessing the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality. The second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full-sized laundry room with a sink. The impressive master suite boasts vaulted ceilings, a custom feature wall, and a spacious custom walk-in closet. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the luxurious 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, modern vanity, and dual under-mount sinks. A freestanding soaker tub supplements an oversized walk-in shower with steam rough-ins and a built-in bench. Downstairs, the fully developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room perfect for movie night and entertaining with a custom wet bar and a projector rough-in. A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests. Winston Heights is a favourite among urban buyers for its upscale curb appeal, professional demographic, and family-friendly amenities, including proximity to schools, parks, and 16th Avenue amenities. Don't forget to check out the multimedia links for all the details on this fantastic opportunity with park views!
More About This Home
COMING SOON TO WINSTON HEIGHTS, this incredible brand new semi-detached infill is poised in a choice location, perfect for those who prefer a quiet community who still want easy access to an abundance of amenities. This home offers over 2,900 square feet of total living space over three finished levels and a sought-after modern farmhouse exterior. Across the street from Munro Park, you can start each day with park views.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Boasting beautiful engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows throughout, this home features all of the luxuries you would expect from a new build.
At the centre of it all, the custom-built kitchen features quartz countertops, ample cabinetry including a built-in wall pantry, and a stainless-steel appliance package, including a gas cooktop with a built-in wall oven and microwave. The central island is the perfect spot for gathering with family and friends at the built-in bar seating and enjoying appies and drinks before dinner.
The bright formal dining area has enough room for a large dinner party and an oversized window overlooking the front yard and Munro Park. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with full height tile and a stunning feature wall. Full-height sliding glass doors provide direct access to the rear deck and landscaped backyard.
A rear tiled mudroom with built-in lockers also accesses the backyard/garage and provides functional entry storage. An elegant powder room with quartz vanity and a stylish herringbone backsplash finishes the main floor.
The impressive vaulted master suite with a custom feature wall is filled with sunshine from the large South-facing windows and offers ample storage in the walk-in closet with custom storage. A barn door makes a bold statement leading into the private 5-piece ensuite with tile floors, a private water closet, and a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks. A freestanding soaker tub is ready for your personal spa day and complements the fully-tiled walk-in shower, complete with steam rough-ins, a handheld and rain showerhead, and a built-in bench.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows and walk-in closets. They share the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, a modern vanity with an undermount sink, and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
The fully-developed basement features tall 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room with rough-ins for a projector – ideal for family movie nights or watching the big game. A custom wet bar is equipped with a sink and beverage fridge to complete the entertaining space. A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests.
A rear patio provides a fantastic outdoor entertaining space, while the double detached garage has plenty of storage for two vehicles, toys, and tools. Other upgrades of this home include built-in ceiling speakers throughout, a high efficiency furnace with a humidifier, and rough-ins for Vacuflo and air conditioning.
Winston Heights/Mountview is a quiet community and a favourite among urban buyers for its upscale curb appeal, professional demographic, and family-friendly amenities. This home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality, with proximity to Mt. View School and Balmoral School, Munro Park, and James Marsden Actor Playground. The Winston Golf Club is a 3-minute drive, and you’re within walking distance to local favourites like Peters’ Drive-In, Bubblemania Café, and Lina’s Italian Market & Café. Don’t pass up this opportunity to learn more about this stunning infill before it’s gone!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2 Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Over 2,955 of Living Space (2,073 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Family Room and Wet Bar
- Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Main Floor
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers Throughout
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Open Staircase with Wooden Railing and Metal Spindles
- Kitchen Featuring Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Built-In Pantry, and Tile Backsplash
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package includes Refrigerator, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with Custom Feature Wall and View of Front Yard
- Living Room with Large Window and Gas Fireplace with Full-Height Tile Surround and Built-In Cabinetry with Inset Lighting
- Powder Room with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Undermount Sink, and Herringbone Backsplash
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Lockers
- Masters Quarters features Vaulted Ceiling, Large Window, Custom Feature Wall, and Expansive Walk-in Closet with Custom Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Vanity with Quartz Countertop, Dual Undermount Sinks, Custom Cabinetry, Tiled Shower with Handheld and Rain Shower Head and Built-In Bench (Roughed-In for Steam), Free-Standing Soaker Tub, and Private Water Closet
- Main Bath with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Tile Floors, and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Sink
- Second and Third Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets and Custom Storage
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Large Windows
- Expansive Family Room with Custom Media Unit with Built-In Speakers/Sound System
- Full Wet Bar with Undermount Sink, Tile Backsplash, Lower Cabinetry, and Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Large Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Roughed-In for Projector
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers Throughout
- Roughed-In for Vacuflo
- Roughed-In Air Conditioning
- Hardie Board & Stucco
- Landscaping Package
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway and Pressure Treated Fence
- Large Rear Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
DISCLAIMER: IMAGES ARE SHOWN FOR INSPIRATION ONLY, ACTUAL FINISHES MAY VARY.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||2120 sq/ft|