4624 72 Street NW (East Unit)
About This Home
If you are seeking a slice of modern paradise, but don’t want to give up the convenience of city life, this upcoming home in the heart of Bowness might be just what you are looking for! You previously may have thought most new infill properties were unattainable, but this stunning home created by Socotra Developments showcases an amazing price point with all of the designer aesthetics you’d expect! And if that’s not enough, have the option to customize your finishes, making this home truly your own!
This contemporary semi-detached infill sits on a tree-lined street in Bowness with a sunny South-west-facing front yard and close proximity to parks, schools and all the amenities you can think of. Offering over 2383 total square feet of living space across all floors, 4 bedrooms, and 3 full bathrooms, this home is the perfect option for buyers looking to get into the new infill market or new families wanting room to grow and lay down roots.
The open-concept main floor features a front foyer with a practical closet and open views into the dining room, kitchen, and living room. Beautiful white oak, wide plank, engineered hardwood flooring, charcoal fixtures contrasted against white walls, and oversized windows can be seen throughout, making this home feel like a luxurious modern retreat, all at a fraction of the cost.
Stepping into the formal dining room, the space is flooded with natural light from the oversized window overlooking the front yard, providing pleasant views to enjoy from a large table.
Adjacent, and at the center of it all, the custom-built kitchen features white quartz countertops, with ample two-tone flat panel cabinetry – a stunning charcoal island contrasted with white shaker style cabinets. This is complimented by a white modern tile backsplash and a stainless-steel appliance package including a refrigerator, gas-range, hood fan, dishwasher and microwave. The large island has lots of bar seating for everyday use, and an undermount sink makes chores simple and easy.
Towards the rear of the home, the living room area focuses on a fireplace with horizontal beadboard detailing, and custom shelving on either side. Sliding glass doors provide direct access to the fenced back yard, of which boasts a large patio for a blended indoor/outdoor space, and a gas line for a BBQ to appeal to the chef of the home.
A tiled mudroom is located just off of the living room, perfect for transitioning into nature without all of the mess. Built in millwork, tiled flooring, and included lockers show that this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style or quality.
Nestled privately around the stairs is an elegant powder room featuring a unique designer light grey wood grain tile flooring.
Heading up the black steel spindled staircase, the second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry closet with a washer and dryer.
The impressive master suite is extremely spacious, it’s size highlighted by the almost 13’ ceilings and sunlight from the huge south-west facing window. A barn door continues the modern design of the home with a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite. This opulent bathroom features tile floors, dual undermount sinks, a free-standing soaker tub, an oversized walk-in shower with a rain-head, and a private water closet.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows, built-in closets and share use of the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, a modern vanity, wood cabinetry, and a tub/shower combo.
A laundry closet showcases enough space for side-by-side appliances and is located near all bedrooms. Additionally, tucked in near the stairs is a built-in desk area perfect for an office or at home workspace!
Heading down to the fully developed basement, you are brought into a short hall leading to a spacious rec room with two large windows. Customize this space for entertaining, hosting, or convert into an office or huge home gym – it’s all up to you!
A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to a main 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests. This bathroom includes the same finishes as the main upper bathroom and includes a tub/shower combo.
Completing the package, this home comes with roughed-in air conditioning, a roughed-in central vac, as well as low maintenance, dual pane vinyl windows for your peace of mind.
Bowness is a wonderful, family friendly, community close to desirable local amenities, parks, and more! Located only a few minutes from 16th Avenue, Stoney Trail, and other convenient roads, commuting around the city is a breeze. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to upgrade into luxury, you won’t regret it!
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
Proposed Features & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/ 1Down)
- 4” Baseboards and 3” Casings Throughout
- LED Pot Lighting Throughout
- Wood Lacquered Railing with Black Steel Spindles
- Black Hardware and Chrome Fixtures
- 9’ Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Engineered Light Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Two-Tone Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinetry with Backsplash
- Kitchen Island with Quartz Countertop, Large Stainless Steel Under-Mount Sink, and Chrome Faucet
- Gas range with Feature Hood Fan
- Formal Dining Room with Large Feature Windows
- Living Room Features Fireplace & Beadboard Detailing
- Powder Room with Custom Flat Panel Cabinetry and Moroccan Designer Tile
- Sliding Patio Doors Leading to Wood Patio
- Large Tiled Mudroom with Custom Millwork & Lockers
- 9’ Ceilings and Vaulted to Nearly 13’ in Master Bedroom
- Masters Quarters features Huge Windows, Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry, and a Modern Barn Door to the Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes a Vanity, Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Full Height/Width Mirror, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass/Rain Head, Freestanding Soaker Tub, and Formal Water Closet
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tiled Flooring
- Two Generous Sized Secondary Bedrooms with Closets
- Laundry Conveniently Located Near All Bedrooms
- Space for an Office Desk/Workspace
- Linen Closet in Hallway
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Oversize Window
- Bathroom with Direct Access to Bedroom, Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink, Tile Flooring, and Shower/Bathtub Combo
- Huge Entertaining Area
- LED Pot Lights
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- Rough-Ins for Air Conditioning
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line off Rear Deck
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
*DISCLAIMER: PROPOSED FINISHES AND SPECS ARE NOT YET FINALIZED AND CAN STILL BE CUSTOMIZED
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE*