4652 72 Street NW
Move in this spring and immediately feel at home in this designer SEMI-DETACHED infill in beautiful Bowness! Featuring over 2,350 sq ft of developed living space, including four bedrooms, an extensive rec room, and modern finishes throughout. This home is intricately designed to accommodate day-to-day family life while not overlooking modern comforts and features. Enjoy wide plank engineered hardwood flooring across the open concept main floor and into the roomy kitchen with modern, custom-built shaker style cabinetry, a full-height tile backsplash, and a central island with breakfast bar seating. The living room focuses on a stunning inset gas fireplace with modern tile surround and ceiling-height built-ins, with extra-large windows overlooking the back patio and South-facing backyard. The upper floor hosts three good-sized bedrooms, a spacious laundry room, and a main bathroom. The master suite enjoys a lovely walk-in closet and a 5-pc ensuite with a designer WET ROOM with a built-in shower and freestanding tub in the same space (check out the floorplans to see for yourself!). When you’re looking to wind down and hang out with your family, head to the fully developed basement, where you’ll find a large rec room, complete with a built-in wet bar and fourth bedroom. Situated on a quiet, family-friendly street within close reach of schools, parks, local amenities, and easy access to Highway 1A and Stoney Trail, this home makes running errands and commuting a breeze! It's also steps away from remarkable river pathways, Bowness Park, and the revitalized main street. Just a short drive to the Foothills & Children's Hospital, as well as the University of Calgary, this location has plenty to offer for families and professionals alike. **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
This brand-new, semi-detached infill is situated on a quiet, family-friendly street in the community of Bowness. Being within close reach of schools, parks, local amenities, and easy access to Highway 1A and Stoney Trail, this home makes running errands and commuting a breeze! This home features over 2,350 square feet of developed living space, including 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and an extensive rec room - this home is intricately designed to accommodate day-to-day functionality and family life!
The open-concept main floor is breathtaking upon entering! Struck by the 9-foot painted ceilings, extensive pot lighting, wide engineered hardwood flooring, and oversized windows throughout.
At the center of the main level, the stunning modern kitchen features quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash, and custom-built shaker-style cabinetry that carries through the modern style. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a fridge, gas cooktop with a custom hoodfan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and a dishwasher. The island has plenty of seating for day-to-day dining and also has discrete and handy garbage and recylcing pullouts.
At the front of the home, the bright dining area provides enough space for a larger table and views of the tree-lined street. The oversized living room basks in sunlight from the large window overlooking the South-facing backyard. A beautiful inset gas fireplace is the focal point of this spacious area, highlighted by the modern tile surround and ceiling-height built-ins.
A direct doorway leads out the patio and backyard, making getting in and out quick and simple. Rounding off the main floor a powder room sitting at the base of the staircase, discreet and convenient.
Up the staircase to the second floor, a laundry room provides enough room for side-by-side appliances and features a sink and custom cabinetry for convenience while cleaning.
Down the hall, the master suite hosts a huge window and a giant walk-in closet with built-in shelving. A sliding door leads to the beautiful 5-piece ensuite with dual under-mount sinks, quartz counters, and an oversized shower with a full-height tile surround and 10mm glass divider. A unique layout feature not seen in every home – a designer wet room! Sitting behind the shower is the free-standing soaker tub, a luxury layout touch and convenient feature for keeping your ensuite clean and tidy.
The two additional bedrooms on this floor feature ample light from large windows, walk-in closets, and close access to the main bath. This bathroom has matching quartz countertops, an under-mounted sink, tile flooring, and a tub/shower with a tile surround.
Downstairs, the basement’s large rec room is perfect for hosting movie nights or relaxing after a long day of work and includes a full wet bar with a quartz countertop, tile backsplash, and extra cabinetry for storage.
An additional fourth bedroom is a great option for overnight guests or a bonus space of your choosing, from an office to a home gym. This room features a big window for a basement room and an extensive walk-in closet that can double as a storage area. Nearby is the 4-piece bath next to the bedroom that allows for a private experience and comes with a full-height tiled bathtub/shower combo.
Nestled away in Bowness, this luxurious home is mere steps away from remarkable river pathways and is only minutes from Shouldice, Bowness Park, the Foothills Hospital, and the University of Calgary. Don’t miss out on this chance to check out a great property with a huge amount of future potential!
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with East Facing Backyard
- Over 2,350 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,650 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Bedrooms Up/1 Down)
- High Profile Casings and Baseboards Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Oversized Windows Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Gas Cooktop, Hoodfan, Refrigerator, Built-In Wall oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Custom-Built Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinetry with Pull-Out Garbage and Recycling
- Full-Height Tile Backsplash
- Island with Quartz Countertop and Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink
- Front Dining Room with Oversized Window
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Modern Tile Surround and Ceiling Height Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Masters Quarters Features Large Walk-In Closet with Built-In Cabinetry
- 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom Includes Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertop, Tile Flooring, & Wet Room with 10mm Glass Divider, Full-Height Tiled Shower, and Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Main Bath Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sinks, Tile Flooring, and Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Walk-In Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Sink
- Fully Developed with 9-ft Ceilings
- Large Rec Room includes Full Wet Bar with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets, and a Tile Backsplash
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- 4-Piece Bath with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertop, and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-Ins Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-Ins for Sound System
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Hardie Board Siding
- Large South Facing Backyard
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||1883 sq/ft|