Detached New Infill Sold in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||4909 20a Street SW|
|Size (AG)||2420 sq/ft|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
Fresh and modern! Move-in ready infill by Boston Signature Homes boasts a rare oversized lot in desirable Altadore and a large West backyard! 10ft ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors & a custom paneled accent wall in the dining room makes a stunning first impression, where the inviting open-concept floorplan offers formal dining, premium gourmet kitchen, sunny Great Room w/ gas fireplace & built-ins, large custom mudroom w/ rear deck access. Upper level is equally impressive, w/ multiple skylights, generous storage, two spare bedrooms, & convenient laundry. The Master Suite is simply a dream, featuring a luxurious skylight ensuite & MASSIVE walk-in closet w/ functional built-ins. Downstairs, the finished basement offers a full wet bar w/ thick-edge shelving detail, guest room, extra storage, & 4pc bath. Home comes complete w/ double detached garage, landscaping & certified warranty program. Visit Realtor's website for more details.
Boasting fine craftsmanship and top of the line finishes, this spacious detached infill features a functional open-concept floorplan, 10-ft ceilings, wide-plank engineered hardwood floors, and numerous architectural upgrades throughout.
Located on a quiet street in Altadore, just blocks from schools, shops, parks, restaurants, and the trendy Marda Loop district, this home features over 2,400 square feet above grade plus a fully developed basement. Larger than most homes in this price range, this property offers outstanding value for home ownership in sought after Altadore.
Main floor highlights include 10-ft painted ceilings, extensive pot light detailing, engineered oak hardwood flooring and large windows that allow ample amounts of natural light to flow in. At the center of it all, the open concept kitchen features shaker-style cabinetry, a large island with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large separate pantry.
Adjacent to the kitchen sits the spacious living room with an oversized gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling tile detailing, custom built-in shelving and 8’ sliding glass doors providing access to the rear deck and backyard. The main floor comes complete with a rear mud room, a 2-piece powder room, and a formal dining area with tons of space for a full-sized dining set, a full wall of hidden storage and views to the quiet front street.
Upstairs, the spacious master suite features large windows, a walk-in closet with custom built-ins and a 5-piece ensuite with a large corner soaker tub, dual sinks, quartz counters, an oversized glass shower and a private water closet. Two additional bedrooms share a 4-piece bathroom with a large vanity, extended quartz countertops, and a tub/shower with full-height tile surround.
Downstairs, the fully developed basement features 9-foot painted ceilings and hosts an expansive recreation/media room, wet bar with shelving and space for a beverage fridge, full bathroom and a fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet – the perfect oasis for guests.
This outstanding home comes complete with a double detached garage and a landscaping package that includes sod, a pressure treated rear-deck, fences and gates.
4909 20A Street SW
- 2-Storey Detached Home with Three Bedrooms Above Grade
- Over 3,000 Square Feet of Developed Living Space [2,436 Above Grade]
- Oversized Lot [30’ x 118’] with Double Detached Garage
- Carpet-Wrapped, Open Riser Staircase from Main to Upper Floor
- Developed Basement with Guest Bedroom, Rec Room with Wet Bar, and Full Bathroom
- Wide Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- 10’ Painted Ceilings and 8’ Interior Passage Doors
- Pot Lighting and Designer Light Fixtures
- Kitchen Includes Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Large Island, and Undermount Stainless Steel Sink
- Upgraded Appliance Package Includes: Bosch Fridge, Bosch 5-Burner Cooktop, Custom Chimney Hood Fan, LG Microwave with Trim Kit, Bosch Dishwasher, Bosch Wall Oven & Garburator
- Living Room Includes Oversized Gas Fireplace with Tile Detail, Built-ins and 8’ Slider Doors to Rear Deck
- Formal Dining Room with Large Windows & Wall Paneling and Storage Cabinetry
- Floating Open-Riser, Carpet-Wrapped Staircase from Main to Upper with Painted Stringers and Metal Spindles
- Mudroom with Custom Built-Ins, Tile Flooring and Closet
- Powder Room Includes Custom Cabinet, Quartz Countertop and Floated Tall Mirror
- Butler’s Pantry
- Pantry with Built-in Shelving
- Speakers Rough-in in Kitchen & Living Area
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Solid Core Interior Passage Doors
- 2 Skylights Above Staircase
- Master Bedroom with Large Window, Walk-in Closet, Speaker Rough-in
- Ensuite Includes Quartz Countertop, Double Undermount Sinks, Tiled Drop-in Soaker Tub, Fully-tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Skylight, Formal Water Closet, and Large Window
- Master Walk-In Closet with Custom Shelving and Built-in Drawers
- Generous Sized Second and Third Bedrooms with Custom Cabinetry in Closets
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround and Floated Oversized Mirror
- Laundry Room with Quartz Countertop, Custom Cabinetry and Sink
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Upgraded Carpet Flooring
- Large Rec Room with Speaker Rough-in
- Wet Bar with Custom Cabinetry, Wine Storage, Bar Sink, Quartz Counters, Tile Backsplash, and Thick Edged Floating Shelves
- Full Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertop, Full-Height Tile Tub Surround
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- Storage Room
- In-Floor Heat Rough-in
- A/C Rough-in
- Landscaping Package
- Pressure-Treated Fences and Gates
- Floated Acrylic Stucco, Stone & Wood Detailing
- Front and Rear Exposed Aggregate Walks
- Pressure-Treated Deck with BBQ Gas Line
- Metal-Clad Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
- Builder Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE
SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
4909 20A Street SW Floorplans
4909 20A Street SW Floorplans
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Managing Partner / Infill Specialist
Licensed to trade in real estate with Re/Max House of Real Estate in the province of Alberta, Thomas has been an active member of the real estate industry since January of 2000. Industry awards and achievement include the MLS Million Dollar Club, Master Sales Award, Chairman’s Award, 100% Club and Platinum Club. Being a resident of Calgary for over 30 years, Thomas has accumulated a vast knowledge of the city, its communities, and points of interest. Specializing in new development and infill housing, Thomas helps bridge the gap between new home buyers, land holders and the builder community. A graduate of the DULE Program (Diploma in Urban Land Economics) at the University of British Columbia, Thomas has both academic and experience-based knowledge in urban and resort project marketing as well as real estate development throughout western Canada.