Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||522 36 Street SW|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||2467 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||3606 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
Poised on a large 30’x120’ lot on a developed street with multiple infill homes, this brand-new DETACHED home offers top-notch finishes and a premier location to match. Complete with over 3,400 sq ft of living space over three levels, this home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms, a bonus room, a gym, and a fantastic location that is just blocks from a number of parks, schools and amenities. Designed with style in mind, this home boasts a number of upgrades including wide- plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, extensive custom millwork, built-in ceiling speakers, and brushed gold fixtures/faucets/hardware throughout, a floor-to-ceiling glass wall, designer light fixtures and multiple skylights. The open-concept main floor is sure to turn heads with a chef-inspired kitchen, oversized sliding glass doors and stunning gas fireplace feature wall. A beautiful wood and glass staircase leads to the functional second level with a bright bonus room, conveniently located laundry, a 4-piece main bath and 3 good-sized bedrooms, including the luxurious master suite with a private 5-piece ensuite. The fully developed basement offers an expansive rec room, full wet bar, home gym, fourth bath, and another 4-piece bathroom. Spruce Cliff is a great family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located close to many great amenities including Edworthy Park, Douglas Fir Trail, and Shaganappi Golf Course. With easy access to downtown via Bow Trail or the LRT, this area is a favourite amongst families and professionals alike.
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Near Shopping Center, Landscaped, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Rectangular Lot|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
About This Home
Poised on a large 30’ x 120’ lot on a developed street with multiple infill homes, this brand-new DETACHED home offers top-notch finishes and a premier location to match. Complete with over 3,400 square feet of living space over three levels, this home is built to suit today’s family needs, with four large bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms, a bonus room, a gym and a fantastic location that is just blocks from a number of parks, schools and amenities.
Designed with style in mind, this home boasts a number of upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, built-in ceiling speakers throughout, a floor-to-ceiling glass wall, brushed gold fixtures/faucets/hardware throughout, designer light fixtures and multiple skylights.
The open-concept main floor features a large foyer with a walk-in closet, and views to the entire main floor. At the front of the home the bright dining room has tons of space for a full-sized table, with a large West-facing window and a custom lacquered feature wall.
At the centre of it all the chef-inspired kitchen is sure to turn heads with ceiling-height lacquered shaker cabinetry, a custom tile backsplash and brushed gold hardware/fixtures. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a double-wide refrigerator/freezer, gas cooktop with hoodfan above, built-in oven and microwave, and a dishwasher and beverage fridge in the oversized central island. Waterfall quartz countertops and designer light fixtures add a high-end feel to this space.
At the rear of the home, the spacious living room centres around the stunning custom gas fireplace feature wall, with a full-height tile surround and custom millwork with inset lighting on both sides. 8-foot sliding glass doors provide direct access to the oversized rear deck with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with TONS of built-in storage, the tiled rear mudroom has quick access to the double detached garage.
Rounding out the main floor, a stylish 2-piece powder room features modern floor tile and a statement vanity with extra thick quartz countertops and an undermount sink.
A beautiful wood and glass staircase leads the way to the functional second level with three good-sized bedrooms, conveniently located laundry and a bright and spacious bonus room with vaulted ceilings, multiple skylights and a built-in media unit.
The impressive master suite features vaulted ceilings, a custom walk-in closet with many built-ins and a stunning feature wall with custom millwork and hook ups for a wall-mounted TV.
The spa-like 5-piece ensuite boasts heated tile floors, an oversized vanity with dual sinks and quartz counters, a glass steam shower, a separate soaker tub and a private water closet.
Both additional bedrooms both have custom walk-in closets and share use of the main 4-piece bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the expansive rec room offers even more room to entertain, complete with huge windows, and a wet bar with a beverage fridge, an undermount sink and lots of upper/lower cabinetry. The custom media unit has hookups for a wall-mounted TV and built-in speakers with surround sound, pulling this great entertainment area together seamlessly.
A rare find for many infills, this home features a fantastic workout space with sports flooring and a wall-mounted mirror. Completing the lower level, an additional bedroom and another 4-piece bath make for the perfect guest retreat.
Outside, the fully fenced backyard offers plenty of space to relax and entertain outdoors with a full landscaping package and easy access to and from the double detached garage.
Spruce Cliff is a family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located close to many great amenities including Edworthy Park, and Shaganappi Golf Course. With easy access to downtown via Bow Trail or the LRT, this area is a favourite amount families and professionals alike.
Finishes & Specifications
*DETAILS ARE BELIEVED TO ACCURATE BUT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON WITHOUT INDEPENDENT VERIFICATIONS*
- 2 Storey Detached Infill with over 3,400 Square Feet of Living Space (2,466 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 30’ x 120’ Lot with East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Spacious Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Gym
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- Brushed Gold Fixtures, Faucets, and Hardware Throughout
- Designer Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Built-In Speakers Throughout
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Wall/Stair Detail
- Kitchen Featuring Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Custom Lacquered Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Display Shelving and Built-In Pantry with Pull-Out Drawers, and Tile Backsplash
- Island with Beverage Fridge & Pull-Out Garbage/Recycling Drawers, and Dual-Basin Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Double-Wide Refrigerator/Freezer, Built-In Oven/Microwave, Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Beverage Fridge
- Formal Dining Area with Custom Feature Wall View of Front Yard
- Living Room With Dual Sliding Glass Doors Expansive Window and Gas Fireplace with Full-Height Tile Surround, Built-In Cabinetry with Inset Lighting and TV Feature Wall
- Powder Room with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry with Extra Quartz Countertop Detail and Undermount Sink
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Bench and Cubbies
- Bonus Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Multiple Skylights and Built-In Media Unit and Feature Wall
- Masters Quarters Features Vaulted Ceiling, Large Window, Custom Feature Wall and Expansive Walk-in Closet with Custom Storage and Built-In Dressing Mirror
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Custom Cabinetry, Tiled Steam Shower with Dual Shower Heads and Built-In Bench, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, and Private Water Closet
- Main Bath with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Modern Tile Floors, and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both Feature Large Windows and Walk-In Closets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings and Large Windows
- Expansive Rec Room with Custom Media Unit with Built-In Speakers/Sound System, and Full Wet Bar with Undermount Sink, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Gym Space with Sports Flooring and Wall Mirror
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Large Walk-In Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tiled Tub/Shower
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers Throughout
- Rough-In for Vacuflo
- Rough-In In-Floor Heat in Basement
- Hardie Board & Stucco
- Landscaping Package
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway and Pressure Treated Fence
- Large Rear Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.