Detached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||622 38 Street SW|
|Size (AG)||2099 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||372 sq/metres|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
This outstanding new infill by AG Developments Ltd. is located in the heart of Spruce Cliff on an OVERSIZED 25’ x 160’ lot, mere blocks from schools, parks and LRT. Boasting an open-concept floorplan w/ over 3,100 sq ft of finished living space over 3 levels, this executive home features several high-end upgrades including extensive custom millwork, eng. hwd floors on all upper levels, upgraded carpet w/ 10lb underlay in the bsmnt, smart home wiring w/ security & a TRIPLE detached garage. The kitchen features upgraded S/S appliances include a double wide fridge/freezer & gas cooktop w/ built-in wall oven. A side entry mudroom on the main floor allows for extra space in the living rm while a 5-pc main bath on the second level w/ 2 sinks & separate shower area is perfect for families w/ kids. Master suite has a huge WIC, feature wall & spa-like 5-pc bath. This home was designed w/ the distinguished buyer in mind & is sure to impress! Full details on Realtor’s website
Situated on an extra deep 25’ x 160’ lot with a triple detached garage, this detached home by AG Developments is the apex of luxury living. Boasting four bedrooms, over 3,000 square feet of living space, and several custom upgrades, this home is catered to the distinguished buyer.
Showcasing a strong attention to detail, the open-concept main floor features wide-plank engineered oak hardwood flooring, 10-ft painted ceilings and oversized windows throughout.
At the centre of it all, the chef-inspired kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash and loads of modern 2-tone custom cabinetry. The top of the line stainless-steel appliance package includes an oversized fridge/freezer, a 6-burner gas cooktop with chimney-style hoodfan, built-in wall oven and microwave, and a dishwasher. Highlighted by modern pendants, the oversized island houses a dual-basin undermount sink and loads of bar seating in addition to the formal seated dining area that is directly adjacent to the kitchen.
At the rear of the home, the bright living room features a beautiful gas fireplace feature wall with a full-height tile surround and custom millwork on both sides. The functional layout, which features a side entry mudroom, allows for extra space in the living room, and additional windows that span across the entire rear wall of the home. The beautiful backyard is easily accessible through enormous sliding glass doors or the tiled mudroom.
At the front of the home, a secondary sitting room features an elegant light fixture, and an oversized window that overlooks the front street.
Rounding out the main floor, a stylish 2-piece powder room is tucked away from the primary living spaces, located off the landing of the stairs going down to the basement.
A wood wrapped staircase leads the way to the second floor where three large bedrooms, two full baths and a laundry room perfectly accommodate family life. The luxurious master suite features an expansive walk-in closet with custom millwork, and a panelled feature wall with mounted light fixtures. The spa-like 5-piece ensuite boasts tiled walls, heated floors, inset mirrors, quartz countertops with dual undermount sinks, a freestanding soaker tub, and a steam shower with body jets and dual shower heads.
Both secondary bedrooms have large windows and custom walk-in closets and share use of the main 5-piece bathroom with an extended vanity, dual undermount sinks and a tub/shower combo with a full-height decorative tile surround.
Downstairs the fully-developed basement features plush carpet and 9-ft ceilings throughout. Complete with an expansive rec room with a built-in media unit, a full wet bar and lots of wine storage – this is the perfect entertainment area.
A fourth bedroom with a generous closet is great for accommodating overnight guests, and has easy access to another full bathroom with an oversized shower.
Outside, the oversized rear deck has space for patio furniture and a gas hookup for a BBQ. The TRIPLE detached garage is easily accessible via the side-entry mudroom, and there is extra greenspace for kids or pets to play.
This home features a high-efficiency furnace, a 75-gallon hot water tank, plus upgraded CAT-5 wiring throughout with smart-home wiring for a security camera. There are rough-ins for future upgrades including AC, in-floor heat in the basement, central vac and ceiling speakers throughout.
Finishes & Specifications
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE BELOW SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
- 2-Storey Detached Infill with Over 3,000 Square Feet of Living Space (2,091 Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Triple Detached Garage (20’ x 22’ & 10’ x 20’) with 8’ Garage Door and 10’ Ceilings
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels and Upgraded 60oz Carpet with 10lb Underlay in Lower Level
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- Smart-Home Wiring with Alarm and Camera
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, and Modern Tile Backsplash
- Oversized 14’ Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertops, Bar Seating, Dual-Basin Undermount Sink, Built-In Wine Rack and Beverage Fridge
- Kitchen-Aid Professional Series Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator with Glass Front, 6-Burner Gas Cooktop, Hood Fan, Built-In Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows with Dual Sliding Glass Doors, Inset Gas Fireplace with Built-In Millwork and Tile Details
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Tile Wall Feature
- Side-Entry Mudroom with Built-In Closet and Bench
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Master Suite with Large West-Facing Windows, Roughed-In Ceiling Speakers and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Rain Shower Head, Hand-Held Shower and Body Jets, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Dual Undermount Sinks, and Separate Area with Fully-Tiled Tub/Shower Combo and Toilet
- Laundry Room with Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Sink and Samsung Washer/Dryer
- Second and Third Bedrooms Both with Custom Walk-in Closets
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Wine Storage Feature, Built-In Media Wall with Storage, Roughed-In Surround Sound and Rough-Ins for Projector Screen
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucets, Dual-Flush Toilet and Fully-Tiled Shower
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- CAT-5 Wiring Throughout
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 75-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Stucco and Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Aluminum Railing
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.