625 9 Avenue NE
ALL ASSETS PROVIDED ARE FOR INSPIRATION ONLY - FULL CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE
More About This Home
If you’re searching for affordable and convenient inner-city luxury – look no further! Presenting another incredible opportunity, Professional Custom Homes is building a stunning semi-detached infill in Renfrew set for completion in Fall/Winter 2021. This contemporary home is just a short walk or bike ride away from everything 16th Ave and Bridgeland has to offer, close to several parks, the Bow River, schools and trendy local amenities. Featuring over 1,818 square feet of living space above grade, a double detached garage, plus a fully developed walk-out basement, this is an excellent opportunity for both professionals and families looking for some extra room to breathe.
The open-concept main floor begins with a large front foyer, showcasing a convenient closet and open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows can be found throughout this home, including all of the other luxuries you would expect from a new build – all at a fraction of the cost!
At the centre of it all the custom-built kitchen features beautiful custom shaker-style cabinetry including a built-in pantry, a stainless-steel appliance package including a French Door refrigerator, gas-range, chimney-style hood fan, dishwasher and built-in microwave. Highlighted by stylish pendants above, the shaker style island provides a ton of bar seating for everyday use as well as a dual basin under-mounted stainless-steel sink!
A bright formal dining area at the front of the home provides enough space for a large table and an oversized window overlooking the front street. At the rear of the house, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace, and nearby sliding glass doors open up to the rear patio and yard, which includes a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and hooks, plus access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
The second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a walk-in laundry room. The impressive master suite is photoshoot-ready, bathed in natural light from an oversized window and includes a giant custom walk-in closet with custom shelving. The private 5-piece ensuite features in-floor heating, modern dual vanities with quartz countertops, dual under-mount sinks, a free-standing soaker tub, private water closet, and an oversized fully tiled walk-in shower with a 10mm glass door.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows overlooking the backyard, built-in closets, and share use of the main 4-piece bath, which boasts a quartz countertop with an under-mounted sink, plus a fully tiled tub surround!
Downstairs, the fully developed basement keeps your feet warm and cozy with plush carpet flooring throughout the large entertainment space. A built-in wet bar only adds to your comfort and hosting capabilities, complete with custom cabinetry, a sink, modern tile backsplash, and floating display shelves above. This lower level also includes a fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet, a large window for a basement room, quick access to a main 4-piece bathroom with quartz countertops, an under-mount sink, and a full-height tile surround. Take advantage of this space while hosting overnight guests, taking in roommates, or adding a bonus space such as an at-home workstation or gym!
Completing the package, this home also comes with additional upgrades such as low-maintenance vinyl windows, a full landscaping package, and premium hardie board siding!
Renfrew is a trendy inner-city community home to both high-end homes and desirable local businesses. This family-friendly neighbourhood is located within walking/biking distance to all that Downtown offers and features several nearby parks/green spaces and schools. Tucked away just out of the hustle and bustle, this is the perfect home for anyone looking for easy accessibility around the city! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a brand-new home that you will love for years to come!
Features & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill in Renfrew
- 2,583 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (1,818 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Double Detached Garage
- Matte Black Plumbing Fixtures Throughout
- Fully Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Bathroom, and Fourth Bathroom
- Upgraded Designer Lighting Package with Extensive Pot Lighting, and Decora Plugs/Switches Throughout
- 10’ Ceilings and 8’ Interior Passage Doors Throughout
- Wide Plank, Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package with Gas Range, French Door Refrigerator, Chimney-Style Hood Fan, Dishwasher and Built-In Microwave
- Custom Built Shaker Style Cabinetry with Built-In Pantry
- Shaker Style Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar Seating and Dual Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace and Sliding Glass Doors to Rear Patio and Yard
- Powder Room with Custom Vanity, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Designer Pendant Light
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-in Closet, and Hooks
- Masters Quarters Features Oversized Window and Large Walk-In Closet with Custom Built Shelving/Drawers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with In-floor Heating, Dual Vanities with Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Free Standing Soaker Tub, and Formal Water Closet
- Laundry Room with Tile Floor and Built-In Upper Cabinetry
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring, and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Closets
- Plush Carpet Flooring
- Large Recreation/Entertaining Room Featuring a Wet Bar with Custom Cabinetry, Sink, Tile Backsplash, and Floating Display Shelves
- Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-in Closet
- 4-Piece Bathroom with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, and Full Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Premium Hardie Board Siding
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
- Brushed Concrete Walkways and Rear Patio
- Full Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Double Detached Garage
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
With a deep rooted care for her clients and a desire to achieve the very best outcome possible in every transaction, Mackenzie is a solid choice for buyers and sellers looking for a Realtor who will hustle and go the extra mile for them. After completing her first Bachelor’s Degree in political science, Mackenzie honed her research and people skills in corporate Calgary, working in sales and business development. This corporate experience armed her with insight into the unique and ever-changing Calgary marketplace, along with an appreciation of the importance of trusted advisors for large acquisitions and sales. After following her passion and completing a second degree in Interior Design, Mackenzie spent over 5 years working in new home sales with builders and developers in Calgary’s inner city, building on her negotiation skills and experience with pre-sale building contracts. With a strong passion for architecture and a keen eye for design, Mackenzie is an invaluable asset to buyers looking for guidance through the new home buying or building process, while home builders appreciate her insight into designing homes that resonate with today's infill buyers. Mackenzie is known for building meaningful relationships that create a genuine sense of connection. Her exceptional networking skills allow her to put creative deals together and find opportunities that most Realtors miss. With a deep and broad-reaching understanding of new, upcoming infill projects throughout the inner-city, Mackenzie ensures that her buyers are introduced to all the properties that embody their vision for their new home, whether officially on the market or otherwise.