630 9 Avenue NE
*Visit Multimedia Link for Floorplans & Details!* This 4 bed, 3.5 bath semi-detached MODERN FARMHOUSE home w/ over 2,500 sq ft of total living space is what dreams are made of! Featuring a SOUTH front yard in the highly sought-after inner-city community of Renfrew, you’ll discover LUXURY living in a convenient location. You’re within walking distance to Stanley Jones School, Bridgeland Park, Diner Deluxe, & more. The main floor displays 8’ doors w/ white oak engineered oak hardwood floors through the large galley-style kitchen w/ island, stainless steel appliance package, custom-built kitchen cabinetry, & quartz countertops. A living room w/ a gas fireplace provides access to the rear mudroom outfitted w/ built-in lockers & cabinetry. The backyard is equipped w/ a large deck, landscaping package, privacy fence, & double detached garage. The 2nd floor has 9’ ceilings & upgraded carpet w/ 8lb underlay. Luxurious master suite features a large walk-in closet & 5pc ensuite, including a freestanding soaker tub, tiled shower, & in-floor heat for ultimate comfort. The basement is fully developed w/ 9’ ceilings, a guest bedroom w/ a walk-in closet, a media room w/ speakers roughed in, & a full wet bar. Other upgrades include pot lighting throughout, speaker rough-ins on all levels, & A/C rough-ins. High-quality exterior finishes include Wood Features, James Hardie Board, and beautiful brick accents. Ideally located in the inner-city community of Renfrew, this lovely semi-detached modern farmhouse is within walking distance to schools, parks, & restaurants. Also, a 5min drive to downtown Calgary, it has easy access to Bridgeland-Riverside & East Village amenities & entertainment such as Blue Star Diner, Village Ice Cream, Sidewalk Citizen Bakery, & more! **RMS measurements derived from builder's plans & subject to change upon completion**
More About This Home
Welcome to the beautiful community of Renfrew, where this beautiful semi-detached modern farmhouse resides on a sun-drenched lot close to parks, schools, and downtown. On a tree-lined street within walking distance to schools and amenities, over 2,500 square feet, 4 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms fill this home with everything you need to live a life of luxury and convenience.
Beautiful white oak engineered hardwood floors welcome you onto the main level into a large foyer with a coat closet, perfect for organizing shoes and outwear. The front den features a large South-facing window and offers ideal flex space for an office or reading nook.
A galley-style kitchen is equipped with an island with breakfast bar seating, quartz counters, and a stainless-steel appliance package, including a gas range. Custom-built cabinets complement the tile backsplash, and two custom built-in pantries offer ample storage.
Custom built-in and a gas fireplace create a cozy environment in the sun-drenched living room with North-facing windows overlooking the backyard. Sit-down meals can be easily hosted in the formal dining room with a designer chandelier mounted above. A powder room is privately tucked away, and the rear mudroom with custom built-in lockers provides access to the backyard.
Upgraded carpet wraps the stairs to the upper level and brings you to a large bonus room. Featuring tray ceilings, it’s the perfect size for a TV or games area with easy access to all three bedrooms. Two bedrooms share a 4-piece bathroom with quartz counters, an undermount sink, and a tub/shower combo. A separate laundry room is equipped with a folding counter and upper cabinets.
The master bedroom exudes luxury with a tray ceiling, a large walk-in closet, and a 5-piece ensuite. Complete with dual undermount sinks, a fully tiled shower with a built-in bench, a freestanding tub, and a private water closet, the ensuite is like having a spa at your fingertips.
Downstairs, the fully developed basement has 9’ ceilings, and a large recreation room provides an ideal space for a home theatre, complete with rough-ins for ceiling speakers. The fourth bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet and large window makes a great guest room or home office. The main basement bathroom features quartz counters, an undermount sink, and a tub/shower combo.
The backyard is ready for summer barbecuing with the BBQ gas line to the rear patio – all it needs is your patio furniture! Fully landscaped and fenced, the yard is ready for kids to play, and the double detached garage offers storage space for all the toys.
Other home upgrades include pot lighting throughout, rough-ins for central vac and air conditioning, and ceiling speakers on all levels. Dual-pane vinyl low E windows offer peace and quiet, low maintenance, and help absorb heat on hot summer afternoons.
Renfrew is a mature inner-city community offering a convenient lifestyle while maintaining the friendliness of the suburbs. With streets your kids can bike down and parks and schools the whole family can walk to, daily amenities are right outside your door. Walk to the kids’ talent show at Stanley Jones School or their art show at Roots and Wings Preschool. But it’s not all about the kids! You’re within walking distance to Boogie’s Burgers, Diner Deluxe, and street food at Blowers & Grafton. It’s also a short five-minute drive to the downtown core, which is great for professionals. With everything you need nearby, this home truly has it all: location, luxury, and quality. Inquire today!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- 2,539 Square Feet of Developed Living Space (1,828 Square Feet Above Grade)
- 4 Bedrooms in Total (3 Up / 1 Down)
- 25’ x 120’ Lot with South Front Yard
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’)
- Designer Lighting Package
- All Closets Include Custom Millwork
- Ceiling Speaker Rough-Ins in Kitchen, Master Suite, and Basement
- 8-Foot Interior Passage Doors
- White Oak Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Large Galley Style Kitchen with Island
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Built Kitchen Cabinetry, Including Built-In Pantries
- Quartz Countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- Formal Dining Room
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace, Tile Detail, and Built-Ins
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Full Height Mirror
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-In Lockers, and Custom Millwork
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Upgraded Carpet with 8lb Underlay
- Bonus Room with Tray Ceiling
- Masters Quarters with Tray Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet, and Ensuite Bathroom
- 5-Piece Ensuite Features Freestanding Soaker Tub, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Formal Water Closet, and In-Floor Heat
- Main Bathroom with Quartz Countertop, Under Mount Sink, Tile Flooring and Tile Tub Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Folding Counter, Hanging Rod, and Custom Built Upper Cabinets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Large Window
- Media Room with Roughed-In Speakers
- Wet Bar with Undermount Sink, Bar Fridge, & Custom Cabinets
- Full Bathroom with Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Tile Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING, & ELECTRICAL
- Pot Lighting Throughout
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- A/C Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Hardie Board, Stucco, and Cedar Detailing
- Pressure-Treated Rear Deck
- Brushed Concrete Steps and Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line to Rear Deck
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Low E Windows
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon completion.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.