639 14 Avenue NE
This brand-new home in Renfrew offers a masterful blend of style & custom detailing w/ a South-facing backyard & over 2,600 sq ft over 3 finished floors. Premium finishes include wide-plank engineered hwd floors & custom millwork throughout. Open-concept main floor has large living spaces including a front office, modern black & white kitchen w/ S/S appliances & large island, dining room & living room w/ gas fireplace feature wall, brick surround & built-ins on both sides. Large South-facing windows allow sunlight to brighten the whole space & tiled rear mudroom provides access to landscaped/fenced backyard & double detached garage. 2nd level boasts large bonus room, 3 full beds, 2 full baths & laundry. Finished basement w/ rec room, wet bar, 4th bed & 4th bath. R/I for sound system & vacuflo. Great walkability to DT, schools & transit w/ promise of the future green line making this area even more appealing! See website for full details.
This brand-new infill by Silver Key homes offers amazing value and unparalleled style in popular Renfrew! With a South-facing backyard and over 2,600 square feet of living space over three finished floors, this home is loaded with premium finishes including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring, 9-ft paint-grade ceilings, and custom built-ins throughout.
The open-concept main floor is a masterful blend of style and custom detailing, with large living spaces and a private front office – a rare find in most semi-detached infills. The spacious entry has a large closet and opens to the kitchen with a modern black and white palette, loads of shaker-style cabinetry and upgraded stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop. The large island features waterfall quartz counters and bar seating in addition to the seated dining area.
Highlighted by a modern light fixture and completely open to the kitchen and main living room, the dining nook offers enough space for a large table and is great for casual or formal dinners.
The sunny living room centers on a modern feature wall with a gas fireplace, stylish white brick surround and custom millwork on either side. A large South-facing window overlooks the fully-fenced and landscaped backyard and the tiled mudroom allows quick access to the double detached garage. Conveniently a stylish 2-piece powder room can also be found on the main floor.
Upstairs, the second level features a large bonus room with tray ceilings, three big bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full laundry room with custom cabinetry and laundry sink. The luxurious master suite caters to the distinguished buyer with a huge walk-in closet with custom organizers and a spa-like 5-piece ensuite with a fully-tiled shower with a glass door, a free-standing soaker tub and a modern vanity with dual sinks.
Downstairs, the finished basement offers even more living space with a full-wet bar and a large entertainment area that has rough-ins for a future sound system. A fourth bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for guests.
Roughed in for a vacuum system and complete with a fully-landscaped backyard, this home offers amazing value in a community that is currently seeing tons of new infill activity.
Renfrew is swiftly becoming a hot spot for urban buyers who appreciate the walkability to downtown, shopping, restaurants and proximity to all amenities at an affordable price. Adding to the long list of perks, promise of the future Green Line LRT along Centre Street is sure to boost popularity of this area even further in coming years.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with South-Facing Backyard
- Double Detached Garage
- 3 Bedrooms Above Grade
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Extensive Pot Light Detailing Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Gas Cooktop
- Custom-Built Kitchen Cabinetry with Tile Backsplash
- Island with Waterfall Quartz Countertop and Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink
- Private Front Office with Large Windows
- Open-Concept Dining Room
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Modern Brick Surround and Ceiling Height Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring and Custom Bench with Built-In Storage
- Large Bonus Room with Tray Ceilings
- Masters Quarters Features Large Walk-in Closet with Built-in Cabinetry and Large Ensuite Bathroom
- 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom Includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door , Tiled Flooring, and Freestanding Soaker Tub
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Two Generous-Sized Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Generous Sized Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Laundry Sink
- 9’ Ceilings
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Built-In Bar and Spacious Fourth Bedroom and 4-Piece Bath
- Fourth Bedroom with Generous Sized Closet and Large Window
- 4-Piece Bath with Tiled Floors, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- Rough-Ins for Future Sound System
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Large South-Facing Backyard
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.