704 37 Street SW
About This Home
With completion expected this Fall 2021, this brand new detached infill with over 2,700 sq ft of living space in Spruce Cliff!
Ideally situated with easy access to Bow Trail, Westbrook shopping, and Edworthy Park, this brand-new infill by Lakeview Homes offers lovely custom finishes and an ideal inner-city location to match. Contemporary and elegant, this home is built to accommodate today’s family needs, with 1,998 sq ft of living space above grade, a fully developed basement, plus an oversized garage. Located mere blocks from the Douglas Fir Trail, Edworthy Off-Leash, Pie Junkie, and other mom & pop shops, this is a fantastic area for families and professionals alike.
The open-concept main floor features a functional, tiled foyer with a built-in closet and custom millwork and views to the entire main floor, with engineered hardwood flooring throughout.
Just inside the foyer, the bright formal dining room has tons of space for a full-sized table with a decorative light fixture overhead, plus an oversized window that allows tons of natural light to brighten the entire main floor.
The chef-inspired central kitchen is sure to turn heads with ceiling-height white lacquered custom cabinetry with under cabinet lighting, a modern tile backsplash, quartz countertops, and a full wall pantry with pull-out storage drawers. The oversized island has ample bar seating and makes food prep easy with pull-out garbage and recycling drawers. This property also includes a $12,000 credit for appliances, allowing you to choose what will best suit you and your family!
At the rear of the home, the spacious, open concept living room centres on a stunning gas fireplace with a full-height tile surround, built-in millwork and shelving, and recessed plug-ins for a wall-mounted TV. Oversized dual sliding glass doors provide views and access to the back patio and yard.
Discretely tucked behind the main living area, the spacious mudroom features a shiplap accent wall with hooks and a bench, custom millwork, and plenty of built-in storage to keep shoes and jackets organized, and a tiled floor for easy cleaning. An elegant 2-piece powder room rounds out the main floor and is great for everyday and guest use.
Up the open staircase, two good-sized bedrooms are fantastic for kids or to use as a private office space, both with built-in closets with MDF shelving. A full main bathroom has tiled flooring and a full-height tile tub surround, and next door, you’ll find a large laundry room with tile floors, quartz countertops, a tile backsplash, upper and lower cabinetry, with a hanging rod and sink.
The elegant master’s quarters sit on the other side of the staircase, creating a private area away from the main living areas. This luxury suite features oversized windows, a massive walk-in closet with custom millwork, built-in ceiling speakers, and a luxurious 5-piece ensuite. The private bathroom features heated tile floors, large vanity with quartz countertops and dual under-mount sinks, a huge walk-in shower with full-height tile detailing, body jets, and a glass enclosure (and roughed-in for a steam shower), and a free-standing soaker tub.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers an additional bedroom and another 4-piece bathroom, lots of extra storage space, and a good-sized rec room with a wet bar. Rare for many homes, this level also features a fully-loaded home gym area with a wall-mounted mirror, hard surface flooring, and built-in ceiling speakers with a separate control zone.
This home is complete with built-in ceiling speakers with six zones throughout the house and features rough-ins for: radiant in-floor heat on the lower level, a central vacuum system, air-conditioning and security with smart home compatibility.
Spruce Cliff has many advantages for homebuyers looking for an excellent inner-city neighbourhood to raise a family or retreat to after a long day. You’re only minutes away from downtown along Bow Trail, and the nearby Westbrook CTrain station also provides convenient access to the core. Edworthy Park and the extensive network of pathways are nearby, providing you with endless outdoor recreation opportunities. Just south of the neighbourhood, Westbrook Mall offers a wide range of shopping options for Spruce Cliff residents, and the area also has many mom & pop shops for supporting local.
This impressive new infill by Lakeview Homes is a fantastic opportunity for homeownership in a popular inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality, and functionality.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
Please Note: The seller reserves the right to modify any specifications without notice.
- 2-Storey Detached Infill by Lakeview Homes
- Over 2,700 Square Feet of Total Living Space (2,000 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage w/ Oversized 8-ft Door & 11-Foot Ceilings
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully Developed Basement w/ Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom, Fourth Bedroom, & Dedicated Gym Space
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Cut Pile Carpet w/ Upgraded 10lb Underlay on Upper & Lower Levels
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- High-Profile Casing & Trim Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings on Upper & Lower Floors, 10-Foot Painted Ceilings on Main Floor
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Tiled Front Entrance w/ Built-In Closet & Custom Millwork
- Central Kitchen w/ Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Full Wall Pantry w/ Pull Out Drawers & Tile Backsplash
- $12,000 Credit for Appliances
- Oversized Central Island w/ Pull Out Garbage & Recycling Drawers
- Formal Dining Room w/ Oversized Window & Decorative Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Tile Surround & Oversized Windows
- Tiled Mudroom w/ Built-In Closet, Custom Millwork, Bench, Shiplap Accent Wall w/ Hooks
- 2-Piece Powder Room w/ Vanity, Quartz Countertops & Undermount Sink
- 9-Foot Ceilings & Upgraded Cut Pile Carpet w/ 10lb Underlay Throughout
- Masters Quarters w/ Large Walk-in Closet w/ Custom Millwork & Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom w/ Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower w/ Glass Door, Body Jets & Full-Height Tile Detailing (Roughed-In for Steam Shower)
- Two Additional Bedrooms w/ Built-In Closets w/ MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom w/ Tile Flooring & Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Laundry Room w/ Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, & Sink
- Fully Developed w/ Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom & Full Bathroom
- Open, Dedicated Gym Space
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings & Cut Pile Carpet w/ Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- Wet Bar w/ Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open Display Shelves, & Prep Sink
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace w/ Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers w/ 5 Zones (Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite & Basement)
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System & Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System w/ Smart Home Capability & Camera at Front & Back
- Stucco Facade w/ Wood-Look Metal Accents
- 21’ x 10’ Exposed Aggregate Patio w/ Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences w/ Two Gates to Front Yard & Back Lane
- Landscaping Package w/ Sod in Front & Back
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.