806 20a Avenue NE
Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! Location, location, location! Built on a quiet street w/ multiple million-dollar homes, this brand-new infill by Lakeview Homes offers top-notch finishes & a great inner-city location to match. This home is built to suit today’s family needs, located mere blocks from Victory Park, the off leash dog park & The Winston Golf Club. Plans call for 9-ft painted ceilings, eng. hwd flooring on all upper levels, upgraded carpet in the bsmnt & built-in speakers w/ multiple zones. The main floor offers an open-concept layout w/ an impressive kitchen that features ceiling height cabinetry, an oversized central island & S/S appliances including a full-sized side-by-side fridge/freezer. 3 large beds, 2 full baths & laundry are located on the second level & a 4th bed & bath can be found downstairs in the fully-developed bsmnt. Rough-ins for: radiant infloor heat in lower, central vac, AC & security w/ smart home compatibility. *Photos taken from same project, opposite side.*
About This Home
Location, location, location! Built on a quiet street with multiple million-dollar homes, this brand-new semi-detached infill by Lakeview Homes offers top-notch finishes and a premier inner-city location to match. Contemporary and elegant this home is built to accommodate today’s family needs, with over 1,800 square feet of living space above grade, plus a fully developed basement. Located mere blocks from Victory Park, Winston Heights Off Leash Dog Park, and The Winston Golf Club, this is a fantastic area for families and professionals alike.
The open-concept main floor features a functional foyer with a built-in closet and bench, and views to the entire main floor with engineered hardwood floors, and 9-foot painted ceilings throughout.
At the front of the home the bright dining room has tons of space for a full-sized table, with a large window that allows plentiful natural light to brighten the whole main floor.
At the centre of it all the chef-inspired kitchen is sure to turn heads with ceiling-height white shaker cabinetry, a custom tile backsplash and a full pantry wall with pull out storage drawers. Highlighted by designer pendant lights, the huge island has waterfall quartz countertops, ample bar seating and two built-in wine racks. This property comes with a $12,000 credit for appliances.
At the rear of the home, the spacious living room centres on a stunning gas fireplace feature wall with a natural stone surround, a mantle, built-in millwork and recessed plug-ins for a wall-mounted TV. A massive window provides views in the backyard, which is also accessible through the adjacent tiled mudroom.
Complete with TONS of built-in storage, and a discrete 2-piece powder room, no detail on the main floor was overlooked.
Highlighted by a skylight above, a wood-wrapped staircase leads to the functional second level with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and an oversized laundry room. The elegant master suite features soaring vaulted ceilings, oversized windows, and massive walk-in closet that is accessible throughout the luxurious 5-piece ensuite. The private bath features heated tile floors, a large vanity with quartz countertops and dual undermount sinks, a huge walk-in shower (roughed-in for steam) with full-height tile detailing, body jets and glass enclosure, and a free-standing soaker tub.
Two additional bedrooms share use of the main 5-PIECE bathroom with tile floors, a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers an additional bedroom and another 4-piece bathroom, lots of extra storage space and a good-sized rec room with a wet bar.
This home features rough-ins for: radiant in-floor heat on the lower level, a central vacuum system, air-conditioning and security with smart home compatibility.
Winston Heights is a great family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in a coveted inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality.
Finishes & Specifications
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with over 2,650 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,852 Square Feet Above Grade)
- Double Detached Garage with Oversized 8-ft Door and Updated Garage Door Controller
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Skylights and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings on All Levels
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Tiled Front Entrance with Built-In Closet and Custom Millwork
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Full Wall Pantry with Pull Out Drawers and Tile Backsplash
- $12,000 Credit for Appliances
- Oversized Central Island (12’) with Pull Out Garbage and Recycling Drawers
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Window and Decorative Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Tile Surround and Oversized Windows
- Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Custom Millwork, Bench, Shiplap Accent Wall with Hooks
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Vanity, Quartz Countertops and Undermount Sink
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Skylight Over Stairs
- Masters Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Body Jets and Full-Height Tile Detailing (Roughed-In for Steam Shower)
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Built-In Closets with MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring and Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod and Sink
- Fully-Developed with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings and Cut Pile Carpet with Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open Display Shelves, and Prep Sink
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers with 5 Zones (Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite and Basement
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System with Smart Home Capability and Camera at Front and Back
- Stucco Facade with Wood-Look Metal Accents
- 21’ x 10’ Exposed Aggregate Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences with Two Gates to Front Yard and Back Lane
- Landscaping Package
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.