Attached New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||806 20a Avenue NE|
|Courtesy Of||RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE|
|Size (AG)||1851 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||278 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
Location, location, location! Built on a quiet street w/ multiple million-dollar homes, this brand-new infill by Lakeview Homes offers top-notch finishes & a great inner-city location to match. This home is built to suit today’s family needs, located mere blocks from Victory Park, the off leash dog park & The Winston Golf Club. Plans call for 9-ft painted ceilings, eng. hwd flooring on all upper levels, upgraded carpet in the bsmnt & built-in speakers w/ multiple zones. The main floor offers an open-concept layout w/ an impressive kitchen that features ceiling height cabinetry, an oversized central island & S/S appliances including a full-sized side-by-side fridge/freezer. 3 large beds, 2 full baths & laundry are located on the second level. Rec Room, bar, 4th bed & bath can be found downstairs in the fully-developed bsmnt. Rough-ins for: radiant infloor heat in lower, central vac, AC & security w/ smart home compatibility. BUYERS CAN CUSTOMIZE some finishes! See listing agent's website for full details.
|Features||Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Vacuum System-Roughed-In|
|Site Influences||Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Through Road, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Goods Included||Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas|
|Flooring||Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood|
|Heating Type||Forced Air-1|
|Roof Type||Asphalt Shingles|
About This Home
Location, location, location! Built on a quiet street with multiple million-dollar homes, this brand-new semi-detached infill by Lakeview Homes offers top-notch finishes and a premier inner-city location to match. Contemporary and elegant this home is built to suit today’s family needs, located mere blocks from Victory Park, Winston Heights Off Leash Dog Park, and The Winston Golf Club.
There is still time to customize certain elements of this home to personal taste and style, but floorplans/specs call for a beautiful, open-concept layout with spacious primary living areas and many functional upgrades.
The main level will feature a tiled foyer with a large closet, and views to the open-concept main floor which features engineered hardwood floors, and 9-foot painted ceilings.
At the front of the home the bright dining room has tons of space for a full-sized table, with large windows that allow plentiful natural light to brighten the entire main floor.
At the centre of it all the chef-inspired kitchen is sure to turn heads with ceiling-height white cabinetry, a custom tile backsplash and a full pantry wall with pull out storage drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package will include a full-sized side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, gas cooktop with hoodfan above, built-in oven and microwave, and a dishwasher in the oversized central island.
At the rear of the home, the spacious living room centres around the stunning custom feature wall with a gas fireplace, tile surround and custom millwork. Complete with TONS of built-in storage, a tiled rear mudroom and a 2-piece powder room, no detail on the main floor was overlooked.
Highlighted by a skylight above, a wood-wrapped staircase leads to the functional second level with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and an oversized laundry room.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement offers an additional bedroom and 4-piece bathroom, a large bedroom and a spacious rec room with a wet bar.
This home features rough-ins for: radiant in-floor heat on the lower level, a central vacuum system, air-conditioning and security with smart home compatibility.
Winston Heights is a great family-oriented neighbourhood conveniently located to all amenities and just minutes to downtown. This is a fantastic opportunity for home ownership in a coveted inner-city community for families who want it all – unparalleled style, quality and functionality.
Proposed Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with over 2,650 Square Feet* of Total Living Space (1,849 Square Feet Above Grade*)
- Double Detached Garage with Oversized 8-ft Door
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Fully-Developed Basement with Rec Room, Wet Bar, Full Bathroom and Fourth Bedroom
- Skylights and Oversized Windows Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring on All Upper Levels
- High-Profile Casing and Trim Throughout
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings on All Levels
- Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Tiled Front Entrance with Built-In Closet and Custom Millwork
- Central Kitchen with Quartz Countertops, Ceiling-Height White Lacquered Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Full Wall Pantry with Pull Out Drawers and Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Includes Full Size Side-by-Side Fridge/Freezer, 5-Burner Gas Cooktop, Custom Hoodfan, Built-In Oven/Microwave, Dishwasher and Dual Basin Undermount Sink
- Oversized Central Island (12’) with Pull Out Garbage and Recycling Drawers
- Formal Dining Room with Oversized Window and Decorative Light Fixture
- Open-Concept Living Room Gas Fireplace, Built-In Millwork/Shelving, Tile Surround and Oversized Windows
- Tiled Mudroom with Built-In Closet, Custom Millwork, Bench, Shiplap Accent Wall with Hooks
- 2-Piece Powder Room with Vanity, Quartz Countertops and Undermount Sink
- 9-Foot Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Skylight Over Stairs
- Masters Quarters with Vaulted Ceiling, Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Millwork and Built-In Ceiling Speakers
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom with Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Oversized Shower with Glass Door, Body Jets and Full-Height Tile Detailing (Roughed-In for Steam Shower)
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Engineered Hardwood Flooring and Built-In Closets with MDF Shelving
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring and Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Laundry Room with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Upper/Lower Cabinetry, Hanging Rod, Sink and Broom Closet
- Fully-Developed with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- 9-Foot Painted Ceilings and Cut Pile Carpet with Upgraded 10lb Underlay
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Lacquered Cabinets, Tile Backsplash, Open Display Shelves, Prep Sink and Beverage Fridge
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heating
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Built-In Ceiling Speakers with 5 Zones (Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Master Ensuite and Basement
- Roughed-In Radiant In-Floor Heat on Lower Level
- Roughed-In Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Security System with Smart Home Capability and Camera at Front and Back
- Stucco Facade with Wood-Look Metal Accents
- 21’ x 10’ Exposed Aggregate Patio with Gas Line for BBQ
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences with Two Gates to Front Yard and Back Lane
- Landscaping Package
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
*FINISHES SHOWN REFLECT CONCEPT ONLY - ACTUAL FINISHES WILL VARY*
About Winston Heights
The northeast community of Winston Heights/Mountview is located beside Nose Creek. The Winston Golf Club and Fox Hollows Golf Course are situated just east of the community. The neighborhood enjoys excellent access to downtown via Edmonton Trail and to other parts of the city via nearby 32 Avenue, 16 Avenue N, and Deerfoot Trail.
Established in the early 1930s, many of the area’s homes date from the fifties and have steadily been replaced by newer infill homes. The community has an area redevelopment plan that will entail significant local improvements. Winston Heights/Mountview will also be adjacent to the Green Line LRT and newly constructed stations in the coming years, raising real estate values for buyers of new infill homes.
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.