Residential New Infill For Sale in Calgary, Alberta
|Address||826 23 Avenue NW|
|Courtesy Of||URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS|
|Size (AG)||2614 sq/ft|
|Lot Size||2998 sq/metres|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
Visit Multimedia Link for a 360 VT and Floorplans! DON’T MISS THIS EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME with over 3,350 sf of living space complete w/ 4 BEDROOMS, large primary living spaces & a 3rd-storey master retreat. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home blends high-end finishes with a strong attention to detail & features luxury upgrades including engineered. hardwood flooring on ALL UPPER LEVELS, painted ceilings & elegant custom detailing throughout. The open-concept main floor boasts elegant wainscoting details & a bright open-concept floorplan. The impressive kitchen offers custom-built cabinetry w/ several pull out drawers, a custom-built hood canopy, oversized island & upgraded Jenn-Air stainless-steel appliances. Upstairs, the second level hosts a bright bonus room, a junior master suite w/ a 5-pc ensuite & an additional bedroom w/ quick access to the main 4-pc bath. The third storey is dedicated to the ultra-luxurious master quarters, including a spacious sitting area that leads to a private SOUTH-FACING balcony, a 5-pc bath w/ heated floors, glass steam shower w/ multiple body sprayers, a free-standing soaker tub & a private water closet. The fully-finished bsmnt makes the perfect entertainment space w/ built-in media, surround sound & a full wet bar. This home is completely move-in ready w/ a complete blind package already installed, rough-ins for future A/C, security, vacuflo & in- floor heat in the basement.
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Views|
|Parking||Double Garage Detached|
|Flooring||Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl|
|Heating||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
|Heating Type||Forced Air,Natural Gas|
About This Home
This executive, 3-storey detached infill is situated in a premier location with over 2,600 sq ft of living space above grade, plus a fully-developed lower level. Boasting extraordinary luxury upgrades including wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, painted ceilings, and elegant custom detailing throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home blends high-end finishes with a strong attention to detail, and features four large bedrooms, large primary living spaces, and an entire extra floor that is dedicated to the stunning master retreat.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind boasting elegant wainscoting details and a bright open-concept floorplan. Through entryway the foyer enjoys unobstructed views of the entire main floor. The front dining room enjoys ample natural light and has space for a good sized table, and conveniently opens direct to the chef’s kitchen.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen boasts sophisticated finishes including custom-built white shaker cabinetry with glass display uppers, a timeless tile backsplash, and a custom-built hood fan canopy. The oversized island features a dual-basin undermount sink and an extended peninsula has bar seating for everyday dining. The upgraded Jenn-Air stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop with a custom hoodfan above, a built-in wall oven and microwave, a dishwasher and refrigerator. This kitchen boasts top of the line upgrades including several pull out drawers.
At the rear of the home, the living area centres on an inset gas fireplace with an elegant hearth and custom millwork. A glass door provides direct access to the fully-fenced backyard, and a built-in closet and bench are great for keep shoes and jackets organized when entering the home from the double detached garage.
A wood-wrapped staircase leads the way to the second level which features painted ceilings and engineered hardwood flooring throughout. At the top of the stairs, a bright bonus room features a large South-facing window which allows for all day sunshine. This level features two good sized bedrooms, however this bonus room could easily be converted to an additional bedroom to accommodate larger families.
A spacious junior master suite features a large walk-in closet with custom organizers, and private access to a 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks, a tiled steam shower and a drop-in jetted tub. A second bedroom on this level features a built-in closet and has quick access to the main 4-piece bathroom. A full laundry room can also be found on this level.
Upstairs, the third storey is dedicated to the ultra-luxurious master quarters, including a spacious sitting area with dual sliding glass doors that lead to a private south-facing balcony. Through a sliding barn door, the master suite is a step above the competition with pitched ceilings, large windows and a custom built-in vanity area. The stunning 5-piece bath boasts heated tile floors, a modern vanity with dual undermount sinks, a glass steam shower with multiple body sprayers, a free-standing soaker tub and a private water closet. Accessible through the ensuite, the impressive walk-in closet features ample custom built-ins with hanging and shelf storage.
Downstairs, the fully-finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with built-in media and surround sound, and a full wet bar. A large bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for older children or overnight guests.
This home is completely move-in ready with rough-ins for future A/C, security, vacuflo and in-floor heat in the basement. Complete with a fully-fenced backyard with an oversized double detached garage and an oversized exposed aggregate patio for zero-maintenance landscaping, this home truly has it all.
Situated in a fantastic location close to Confederation Park, schools, services and all amenities, Mount Pleasant is just as desirable as the home itself!
Disclaimer: Details are believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon without independent verification
- 3-Storey Detached Infill with Over 3,300 Square Feet of Living Space (2,610 Above Grade)
- North Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Wine Room, Built-In Entertainment Unit and Sound System, Storage Room, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Upper All Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Tile Backsplash, Pull-Out Drawers and Custom-Built Canopy Hoodfan
- Oversized Central Island, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Jenn-Air Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Custom Hood Fan, Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard and Wainscotting Details
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Wainscotting Details and Inset Gas Fireplace with Built-In Millwork
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Mirror
- Rear Built-In Closet and Bench
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase with Glass Railings
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Bonus Room with South Facing Picture Window – Could Be Adjusted to Extra Bedroom if Needed
- Junior Master Suite Features Large Windows and Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Tile Floors, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Tiled Steam Shower and Drop-in Jetted Tub
- Second Bedroom with Built-In Closet and Large Window
- Main 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floor, Modern Vanity and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Fully-Developed Master Retreat with Painted Ceilings
- Sitting Room with Dual Sliding Glass Doors to Upper Balcony with South Exposure
- Master Bedroom with Pitched Ceiling, Large Window and Built-In Vanity Area
- Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Glass Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Fully-Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, and Surround Sound
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tiled Tub Surround
- Large Storage Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning
- Roughed-In Vaculfo
- Roughed-In In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Metal Lux Panels
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees and Stones
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.
|Size (AG)||2332 sq/ft|
|Size (AG)||1912 sq/ft|