835 23 Avenue NW
COMING WINTER 2021! DON’T MISS THIS EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOME in Mount Pleasant w/ over 3,580 sf of living space complete w/ 4 BEDS, large primary living spaces & a 3RD STOREY MASTER LOFT RETREAT. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home blends high-end finishes w/ strong attention to detail & features luxury upgrades including eng. hardwood flooring on all upper levels, painted ceilings, & elegant custom detailing throughout. The open-concept main floor features elegant wainscoting details & a bright open-concept floorplan. The impressive kitchen offers custom-built cabinetry w/ several pull-out drawers, a custom-built hood canopy, an oversized island, & upgraded Jenn-Air stainless-steel appliances. Upstairs, the second level hosts a bright bonus room, a junior master suite w/ a 5-pc ensuite, & an additional bedroom w/ quick access to the main 4-pc bath. The third storey loft is dedicated to the ultra-luxurious master quarters, including a spacious sitting area leading to a private SOUTH-FACING balcony, a 5-pc bath w/ heated floors, glass steam shower w/ multiple body sprayers, a free-standing soaker tub, & a private water closet. The fully finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space w/ built-in media, surround sound, a full wet bar, & in-floor heat. Rough-ins for future A/C, security, & vacuflo nicely finish off this high-end custom home! This home will be ready this winter, allowing ample time to CUSTOMIZE YOUR FINISHES! Act NOW to turn this new infill into your dream home! *RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
PHOTOS ARE USED FROM A SIMILAR PROPERTY BY THE SAME BUILDER
More About This Home
This executive, 3-storey detached infill, situated in a premier location, has over 2,750 sq ft of living space above grade, plus a fully developed lower level. Boasting extraordinary, luxury upgrades, including wide plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, painted ceilings, and elegant custom detailing throughout. Catered to the distinguished buyer, this home blends high-end finishes with strong attention to detail. It features four large bedrooms, sizeable primary living spaces, and an entire extra floor dedicated to the stunning master retreat.
The open-concept main floor is designed with style and function in mind. It features elegant wainscoting details and a bright open-concept floorplan. Through the entryway, the foyer enjoys unobstructed views of the entire main floor. The front dining room enjoys ample natural light, has space for a good-sized table, and conveniently opens directly to the chef’s kitchen.
At the centre of it all, the impressive kitchen features sophisticated finishes and top-of-the-line upgrades, including custom-built white shaker cabinetry with glass display uppers (and several pull-out drawers), a timeless tile backsplash, and a custom-built hood fan canopy. The oversized island features a dual basin under-mount sink, and an extended peninsula has bar seating for everyday dining. The upgraded Jenn-Air stainless-steel appliance package includes a gas cooktop with a custom hood fan, built-in wall oven and microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator.
At the rear of the home, the living area centres on an inset gas fireplace with an elegant hearth and custom millwork. Sliding glass doors provides direct access to the back deck and fully fenced yard, while a side mudroom with ample storage cabinets and a bench with built-in hooks is great for keeping shoes and jackets organized when entering the home from the double detached garage.
A wood-wrapped staircase leads the way to the second level, which features painted ceilings and engineered hardwood flooring. At the top of the stairs, the sizeable South-facing window brings in sunshine all day into the bonus room. This level features two good-sized bedrooms; however, the bonus room could easily be converted to an additional bedroom to accommodate larger families.
A spacious junior master suite features a large walk-in closet with custom organizers and private access to a 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, modern vanity with dual under-mount sinks, a tiled steam shower, and a drop-in jetted tub. A second bedroom on this level has a built-in closet and quick access to the main 4-piece bathroom. The full laundry room is also on this level.
Upstairs, the third storey is dedicated to the ultra-luxurious master quarters, including a spacious sitting area with dual sliding glass doors leading to a private south-facing balcony boasting beautiful views of downtown. The master suite is a step above the competition with pitched ceilings, large windows, and a custom built-in vanity area through a sliding barn door. The stunning 5-piece bath has heated tile floors, modern vanity with dual under-mount sinks, a glass steam shower with multiple body sprayers, a free-standing soaker tub, and a private water closet. Accessible through the ensuite, the impressive walk-in closet features ample custom built-ins with hanging and shelf storage.
Downstairs, the fully finished basement makes the perfect entertainment space with built-in media and surround sound and a full wet bar. A large bedroom and full 4-piece bath are great for older children or overnight guests.
This home will be entirely move-in ready with rough-ins for future A/C, security, vacuflo, and in-floor heat in the basement. Complete with a fully fenced backyard with an oversized double detached garage and an oversized exposed aggregate patio for zero-maintenance landscaping, this home truly has it all.
Mount Pleasant is a beautiful, mature community made for families and professionals alike. Situated in a fantastic location close to Confederation Park, schools, services, and amenities, the neighbourhood is just as desirable as the home itself! You have easy access to 16th Avenue, the downtown core, and you’re within walking distance to several parks and green spaces. You are going to love the convenience and amenities nearby!
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
Finishes & Specifications
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
- 3-Storey Detached Infill with 3,589 Square Feet of Living Space (2,764 Above Grade)
- North Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage (20’ x 20’)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down)
- Fully Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Wine Room, Built-In Entertainment Unit and Sound System, Storage Room, Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring on Upper All Levels
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware and Under Cabinet Lighting, Modern Tile Backsplash, Pull-Out Drawers and Custom-Built Canopy Hoodfan
- Oversized Central Island, Dual-Basin Undermount Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Jenn-Air Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Custom Hood Fan, Built-in Oven and Microwave and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with View of Front Yard and Wainscotting Details
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Wainscotting Details and Inset Gas Fireplace with Millwork
- Powder Room with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Mirror
- Rear Built-In Closet and Bench
- Wood-Wrapped Staircase with Glass Railings
- 9’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Bonus Room with South Facing Picture Window – Could Be Adjusted to Extra Bedroom if Needed
- Junior Master Suite Features Large Windows and Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Tile Floors, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Tiled Steam Shower and Drop-in Jetted Tub
- Second Bedroom with Built-In Closet and Large Window
- Main 4-Piece Bathroom with Tile Floor, Modern Vanity and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Laundry Room with Tile Flooring, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops and Sink
- Fully Developed Master Retreat with Painted Ceilings
- Sitting Room with Dual Sliding Glass Doors to Upper Balcony with South Exposure
- Master Bedroom with Pitched Ceiling, Large Window and Built-In Vanity Area
- Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging, Shelf and Shoe Storage
- Private 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Glass Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity with Dual Undermount Sinks and Separate Water Closet
- Fully Developed with 9’ Painted Ceilings and Large Storage Room
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Wet Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Built-In Storage, and Surround Sound
- Wet Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry and Beverage Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Modern Faucet, Dual-Flush Toilet and Tiled Tub Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Central Air Conditioning, Vaculfo and In-Floor Heat
- Sump Pump
- Stucco and Metal Lux Panels
- Exposed Aggregate Front Walkway
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees and Stones
- Low Maintenance Metal Clad Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Progressive Home Warranty Program
*RMS measurements taken from builder’s plans & subject to change upon development.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.