8513 47 Avenue NW
There's something special about living close to the river – early morning jogs and late-night star gazing to the sounds of rushing water just can't be beat! Live your best life riverside in this brand-new semi-detached infill in Bowness. Situated only 3 blocks from Bowness Park and the Bow River, this new build by Baidwan Constructions features over 2,620 sq ft of developed living space across 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a bonus loft space, and a basement rec room! A modern kitchen with a S/S appliance package (including a gas cooktop and built-in wall oven and microwave) sits in the centre of the main floor, surrounded by stunning shaker-style cabinetry and a large central quartz island. On either side of the kitchen is a spacious dining room and family room, both with oversized windows and ample natural light. The family room includes a gas fireplace with a stunning tile surround and access to a half-bath and mudroom leading to the South-facing backyard and double detached garage. Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms have South-facing windows and generously sized closets, both close to a main 4-piece bath. The master bedroom showcases an oversized window, a large walk-in closet with custom shelving, and an expansive 5-piece ensuite with dual under-mounted sinks, a free-standing soaker tub, a separate tiled shower w/ 10mm glass door, and a private water closet. The laundry room features custom cabinetry and a sink for ultimate convenience. Downstairs, the spacious rec room features a full wet bar with a quartz countertop, upper and lower cabinets, under-mount sink, and tile backsplash. There's also a 4-piece bath and fourth bedroom w/ a huge walk-in closet and large window. With rough-ins for central vac, a sound system, and an included landscaping package, how can you go wrong with this beautiful, upgraded infill? Bowness is an attractive community for many looking for the best of outdoor activities, convenient amenities, and a deep-rooted community feel. Don't miss your chance to enjoy life riverside in this brand new infill!
More About This Home
This brand-new, semi-detached infill is situated on a quiet, family-friendly street in the community of Bowness. In close reach of schools, parks, local amenities, and easy access to Deerfoot and Stoney Trail, this home makes running errands and commuting a breeze! Featuring over 2,500 square feet of developed living space, including 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and an extensive rec room - this home is intricately designed to accommodate day-to-day functionality and family life!
The open-concept main floor is breathtaking upon entering! Struck by the 9' painted ceilings, pot lighting, wide engineered hardwood flooring, and oversized windows throughout. At the center of the main level, a bright dining area provides enough space for a larger table and accompanying furniture. It also features a gas fireplace with a modern tile surround and ceiling height built-ins.
At the front door area, a closet and bench in the foyer area allow for quick transitions from outside into the unit. Adjacent to the foyer, the family room includes an expansive space for entertaining and day-to-day needs.
At the rear of the home, the stunning modern kitchen basks in sunlight from the south-facing window overlooking the backyard. The kitchen features quartz countertops, a full-height tile backsplash, and custom-built shaker-style cabinetry, including built-in pull-out garbage and recycling. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a refrigerator, gas cooktop and hoodfan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and a dishwasher. An 'L' shaped extension to the counter provides plenty of room for bar seating, and the dual basin, under-mounted sink makes maintenance easy and painless.
Nestled around the corner, a mudroom with tile flooring leads to the yard and access to the garage. Adjacent, the main powder room boasts a quartz countertop and custom cabinetry continuing the unit's modern aesthetic.
Up the staircase to the second floor, a loft space doubles as a bonus room. A built-in desk makes this the perfect place for an at-home workstation or office. Further down, a laundry room provides side-by-side appliances, custom cabinetry, and a sink for convenience while cleaning.
Down the hall, the master suite hosts a huge window and a walk-in closet with built-in shelving. A doorway leads to the beautiful 5-piece ensuite with dual under-mount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub, and an oversized shower with tile and glass details.
The two additional bedrooms on this floor feature ample light from south-facing windows, generous-sized closets, and close access to the main bath. This bathroom has matching quartz countertops, an under-mounted sink, tile flooring, and a bathtub/shower with a tile surround.
Returning down the staircase, the basement with its immense rec room comes into view, showcasing an included wet bar with quartz countertops, a tile backsplash, and extra cabinetry for storage. A perfect space for hosting and entertaining, a small nook along the hallway leaves room for an additional deck or sitting area. The fourth bedroom is great for overnight guests or a bonus space of your choosing. It features a large window for a basement room and an extensive walk-in closet that can double as a storage area. Next door's 4-piece bath allows for a private experience and comes with a full-height tiled bathtub/shower combo.
This home is roughed-in for a central vacuum and sound system and includes a landscaping package to keep your hands clean. A BBQ line in the backyard leaves opportunities for warmer weather gatherings and the space required for furry friends.
Tucked away in Bowness, this home is mere steps away from remarkable river pathways and is only minutes from Shouldice, Bowness Park, the Foothills Hospital, and the University of Calgary. Perfect for professionals and growing families, this is the ideal property to turn into your next steppingstone.
Finishes & Specifications
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill with South Facing Backyard
- Over 2,500 Square Feet of Total Living Space (1,911 Square Feet Above Grade *measurements from builder’s plans)
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Bedrooms Up/1 Down)
- High Profile Casings and Baseboards Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Oversized Windows Throughout
- 9’ Painted Ceilings and Wide-Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including Gas Cooktop, Hoodfan, Refrigerator, Built-In Wall Oven and Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Custom-Built Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinetry with Pull-Out Garbage and Recycling
- Full-Height Tile Backsplash
- Island with Quartz Countertops, and Dual-Basin Under-Mount Sink
- Front Living Room with Oversized Window
- Living Room Features Gas Fireplace with Modern Wood Framed Surround
- Central Dining Room with Gas Fireplace with Modern Wood Framed Surround & Decorative Light Fixture
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Mudroom with Hardwood Flooring, Custom bench, and Built-In Storage
- Loft Room
- Masters Quarters Features Large Walk-In Closet with Built-In Cabinetry and Private Ensuite Bathroom
- 5-Piece Ensuite Bathroom Includes Dual Undermount Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass Door, Tile Flooring, and Freestanding Soaker Tub.
- Main Bath Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sinks, Tile Flooring, and Tiled Tub/Shower Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Generous Sized Closets
- Laundry Room with Custom Cabinetry and Sink
- Fully Developed with 9-ft Ceilings, Large Rec Room, Wet Bar, Fourth Bedroom and Full Bathroom
- Wet Bar with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Upper and Lower Cabinets, and a Tile Backsplash
- Fourth Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- 4-Piece Bath with Tile Floors, Quartz Countertops and Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-Ins Central Vacuum System
- Roughed-Ins for Sound System
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Large South Facing Backyard
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
Disclaimer: Images are shown for inspiration, actual finishes will vary
More About Bowness
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.