901 Russet Road NE
PRICED LIKE A TOWNHOME WITH NO CONDO FEES! Professional Custom Homes is changing the game & making LUXURY, INNER-CITY living attainable. This single-family home offers over 1,800 sq ft of living space (including basement) & value that is unmatched in Calgary’s vibrant inner-city. Located in popular Renfrew, these 2-storey semi-detached infills come complete with a fully-finished basement, private backyard & a double detached garage. Boasting high-end, modern finishes including high profile casings, 9-ft ceilings on all levels, wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring & premium stainless-steel appliances. The open-concept floorplan features bright living spaces including a dining room, central kitchen & rear living room w/ gas fireplace. These single-family homes present a fantastic opportunity for homeownership at an extremely affordable price point. See website for full specs & plans.
If you are seeking luxury inner-city living at an exceptional price point, your search is over. Introducing Professional Custom Home’s brand-new show home, which sets the stage for their upcoming inventory that is sure to turn heads and bring Calgarians closer to their dream home in Calgary’s most vibrant communities. For those who thought that a NEW inner-city infill was unattainable, Professional Custom Homes has created a number of options that are priced like a townhome WITHOUT CONDO FEES!
This contemporary semi-detached infill sits on a tree-lined street in Renfrew with a West facing backyard and close proximity to parks, schools and all amenities. Offering over 1,440 square feet of living space above grade, plus a fully-developed basement, this home is the perfect option for buyers looking to get into the new infill market at a very desirable price point.
The open-concept main floor features a large front foyer with open views of the kitchen, living, and dining room. Boasting wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and oversized windows throughout, this home features all of the luxuries you would expect from a new build, at a fraction of the cost.
At the centre of it all the custom-built kitchen features waterfall quartz countertops, ample cabinetry including a built-in pantry, a modern tile backsplash and a stainless-steel appliance package including an upgraded refrigerator, gas-range, hoodfan, dishwasher and built-in microwave. Highlighted by designer pendants above, the large island has lots of bar seating for everyday use.
Flanking the kitchen on one side, the bright formal dining area has enough room for a large table and an oversized window that overlooks the front street. At the rear of the home, the beautiful living room centres on a modern gas fireplace with a lacquered shiplap feature wall. Full-height sliding glass doors provide direct access to the rear with a gas line for a BBQ.
Complete with an elegant 2-piece powder room and a tiled mudroom with a built-in bench and access to the backyard/garage, this home easily accommodates family life without compromising style and quality.
Upstairs, the second level features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a full-sized laundry room. The impressive master suite looks like it was pulled from the pages of a magazine with expansive windows and a custom walk-in closet. A barn door makes a bold statement and leads to the private 5-piece ensuite with tile floors, a modern vanity with granite countertops and dual undermount sinks. A free-standing soaker tub is highlighted by a full-height tile feature wall and the oversized walk-in shower is also fully-tiled and has a 10mm glass door.
Both additional bedrooms feature large windows, plush carpet and built-in closets and share use of the main 4-piece bath with tile flooring, a modern vanity with quartz countertops and a fully-tiled tub/shower combo.
Downstairs, the fully-developed basement features 9-foot ceilings and a large rec room. A large third bedroom with a walk-in closet and quick access to the 4-piece bathroom is perfect for overnight guests.
Renfrew is a great neighbourhood conveniently located close to parks, schools and all amenities. A hidden gem among builders and buyers alike, Renfrew is favoured for its close proximity to the Downtown core, which is an easy walk, bike ride or drive away.
- 2-Storey Semi-Detached Infill
- Double Detached Garage
- 5” Baseboards and 3.5” Casings
- Pot Lighting and Decora Plugs and Switches Throughout
- 9’ Ceilings
- Wide Plank, Enginereed Hardwood Flooring
- Dacor Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Built Shaker Style Kitchen Cabinetry with Tile Backsplash
- Kitchen Island with Quartz Countertop and Under-Mount Sink
- Formal Dining Room with Large Window
- Living Room Features Paneled Feature Wall with Gas Fireplace & Sliding Glass Door
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinetry and Quartz Countertop
- Large Mudroom with Tile Flooring, Built-in Bench, and Hanging Hooks
- 9’ Ceilings
- Masters Quarters features Large Walk-in Closet and Large Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Bathroom includes Dual Sinks, Quartz Countertops, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Tiled Flooring, Formal Water Closet and Soaker Tub
- Laundry Room with Tiled Floor and Floor Drain
- Main Bathroom Features Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, Tiled Flooring and Tiled Tub Surround
- Two Secondary Bedrooms with Large Windows and Large Closets
- Large Bedroom with Walk-in Closet and Oversized Window
- Bathroom with Quartz Countertop, Under-Mount Sink with Unilever Faucet, Tile Flooring, and Full Height Tile Tub Surround
- Large Entertaining Room with Wet Bar
- Dedicated Storage
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 48-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- 100 Amp Electrical Panel
- Sump Pump
- Brushed Concrete Walks
- Pressure-Treated Fences
- Landscaping Package
- BBQ Gas Line in Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Progressive New Home Warranty Program
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT MODIFY THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
More About Renfrew
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Born and raised in Calgary, Mike possesses an extensive knowledge of the city and its diverse communities. Coming from a background in Business Finance, he has a true understanding of the value in a property and the best ways to maximize your investment. Licensed to trade in real estate since 2004, Mike’s honest and upfront approach has allowed him to gain a vast clientele of buyers, sellers, and investors. Realizing and placing real value on his client’s time, no request is too big or too small; Mike will do his utmost to deliver results in a professional, organized and timely manner.