926 42 Street SW
FUNCTION & STYLE! One of the nicest infill floorplans we’ve seen! This new home in Rosscarrock has an incredible open-concept floorplan w/ great use of space & amazing upgrades including a 2nd floor bonus room, & home gym! Add’l upgrades include eng. hwd flooring on all upper levels, extensive custom built-ins, Vacuflo & security. Main floor features a modern farmhouse aesthetic w/ quartz counters, modern tile backsplash, TONS of shaker cabinetry w/ pullout drawers, black hardware/fixtures & premium S/S appliances including a fridge/freezer, gas cooktop, & built-in wall oven/microwave. Bright dining w/custom built-in display cabinetry /living w/ gas fireplace. 10-ft ceilings, bonus room & 3 bdrms up including master w/ WIC & luxurious 5-pc ensuite. Basement is great for entertaining w/ FULL BAR, built-in media w/ sound system & large rec room + gym area w/ mirrored walls. Roughed in A/C. *Photos taken from a similar project, finishes may vary. Full details on website.
About This Home
COMPLETION THIS SPRING, 2021! This brand-new home in Rosscarrock is the perfect blend of style and function and features one of best infill floorplans we have seen in a while! Boasting over 2,700 square feet of developed living space including a second-floor bonus room and a home gym! This home was thoughtfully designed to accommodate today’s family that wants it all! Luxury upgrades include wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring on all upper levels, a fully-loaded basement, high-end finishes, and smart home wiring.
The open-concept main floor has a modern aesthetic with 10-foot painted ceilings and big windows throughout. At the center of it all the kitchen features quartz countertops, a modern tile backsplash and ample shaker-style soft-close cabinetry including a built-in pantry and lots of pull-out drawers. The upgraded stainless-steel appliance package includes a fridge/freezer, gas cooktop with a custom hoodfan, built-in wall microwave/oven, and a dishwasher. The island has plenty of seating for day-to-day dining.
Adjacent the kitchen, a bright dining area has space for a larger table, and views of the quiet street out front. At the rear of the home, the oversized living room features large windows, stunning tile details, and access to the gas fireplace. Dual sliding glass doors allow tons of light into the space open to the rear deck and yard.
Perfect for families, a tiled mudroom has direct access to the double detached garage and has tons of built-in closet space as well as a bench, cubbies and hooks to keep shoes and jackets organized. A stylish 2-piece powder room has a full-height shiplap feature wall and a trendy light fixture.
Up the wood and black spindle staircase, the second floor has vaulted ceilings, a skylight, hardwood floors throughout and an open sitting area with a bright bonus room waiting to be customized. Great for families with children, this floor hosts three spacious bedrooms and a laundry room with tile floors, quartz counters, an undermount sink, side-by-side appliances and a plug in for an iron. Both secondary bedrooms have custom closets, tray ceiling features, and share use of the main 4-piece bath.
Down the hall the master suite boasts a huge window and a walk-in closet with extensive built-in shelving. A sliding barn door leads to a beautiful 5-piece ensuite with heated tile floors, dual undermount sinks, quartz counters, a free-standing soaker tub and an oversized shower (roughed-in for steam) with tile and glass details.
Fully-developed with 9-ft ceilings, the lower level has a thoughtful design that is hard to come by these days. A large rec room is perfect for entertaining with built-in media, surround sound and an elegant wet bar with quartz counters, cabinetry and a sink. Around the corner, a home gym area features hard surface flooring, shelves for storage and full-height mirrors PLUS tons of extra storage space. Complete with a spacious fourth bedroom and another 4-piece bath, there is plenty of room for overnight guests.
This home is roughed-in for future A/C, central vacuum system, and security.
Rosscarrock is an up and coming infill community with a good mix of nature and culture. With various amenities nearby and close proximity to downtown, LRT and Bow Trail.
**Disclaimer: Images shown are samples of a similar project by the builder, details should not be relied upon without independent verification.**
Proposed Finishes & Specification
Disclaimer: This is a pre-sale home, below specifications are subject to change without notice
- 2-Storey Attached Infill with over 2,700 Square Feet of Living Space (1,895 Sq Ft Above Grade)
- East Back Yard Exposure
- Double Detached Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Up/1 Down) – With Option for 5th Bedroom in the Basement
- Fully-Developed Basement with Large Rec Room, Bar, Built-In Entertainment Unit with Sound System, Spacious Bedroom, Full Bathroom and Option for Home Gym OR 5th Bedroom
- Oversized Windows Throughout
- Low Voltage Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient LED Pot Lighting
- 10’ Painted Ceilings with 8’ Passage Doors
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Featuring Quartz Countertops, Custom Cabinetry with Soft-Close Hardware, Modern Tile Backsplash, Built-In Pantries
- Oversized Central Island with Waterfall Quartz Counters, and Undermounted Stainless-Steel Sink
- Premium Stainless-Steel Appliance Package Includes Refrigerator/Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Built-In Hood Fan, Built-in Oven/Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Formal Dining Area with Built-In Cabinetry and View of Front Yard
- Living Room Featuring Expansive Windows, Inset Gas Fireplace with Tile Details and Built-Ins
- Powder Room with Custom Cabinet, Linear Mirror, Custom Light Fixture, Quartz Countertop, Undermount Sink, and Dual-Flush Toilet
- Rear Tiled Mudroom with Custom Closets, Bench, Storage Cubbies
- Vaulted Ceilings with 8’ Doors
- Bright Bonus Room with Skylight and Extensive Built-In Millwork
- Master Suite Features Vaulted Ceilings, West-Facing Windows and Large Walk-in Closet with Custom Hanging and Shelf Storage
- 5-Piece Ensuite with Heated Tile Floors, Roughed-In Steam Shower with Full Height Tile, Free-Standing Soaker Tub, Modern Vanity, Dual Undermount Sinks and Water Closet
- Main Bath with Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink and Tub/Shower with Full Height Tile Details
- Laundry Room with Sink, Built-In Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, and Plug-In for Iron Above the Counter
- Secondary Bedrooms Both with Custom Closets
- Fully Developed with 9’ Ceilings
- Expansive Rec Room with Full Bar, Built-In Media Wall with Storage, Rough-Ins for Projector, and Surround Sound.
- Bar Featuring Quartz Countertop, Custom Built-In Cabinetry, Sink and Bar Fridge
- Bright Guest Bedroom with Large Window
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop and Tiled Tub Surround
- Option for Custom Home Gym with Built-In Shelving and Full-Height Mirror Wall OR Fifth Bedroom with (Separate Audio Zone)
PLUMBING, HEATING & ELECTRICAL
- High-Efficiency Furnace with Humidifier
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Tank
- Roughed-In Speakers
- Smart Home/CAT 6 Wiring In Media Area Compatible With Audio Visual System, CAT 5 Wiring Throughout
- AC/Vacuum System, and Roughed-In Security System
- Stucco and Cultured Stone
- Metal Clad Exterior Doors with Glass
- Pressure-Treated Wood Fence
- Low Maintenance Landscaping with Trees
- Pressure Treated Wood Deck with Gas Line for BBQ
- Low Maintenance Vinyl Windows
- Asphalt Shingle Roof
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- New Home Warranty Program
Located between 17th Avenue SW and Bow Trail, Rosscarrock is a very popular community for developers of new infill properties as they steadily replace some of the area’s older homes. The neighborhood is situated less than three kilometers from the downtown core, easily accessible along Bow Trail or 17 Avenue SW, and has become a popular choice for both busy professionals and young families. The community has both public and separate schools and junior high and high schools are also in close proximity, with Mount Royal University just to the south.
URBAN UPGRADE & NEWINFILLS
Since becoming a Realtor in 2002, Lisa has developed a genuine passion for following real estate news and market trends, to ensure that her clients receive the best representation possible. Whether buying, selling or investing, Lisa prides herself on her ability to provide her clients with exclusive insight, that is not available elsewhere. With an extensive resume in new home sales, Lisa is well versed in the new infill market segments. Lisa has worked with several builders and developers throughout Calgary’s inner city communities, and has a broad understanding of the building process from start to completion. What sets Lisa apart is her true passion of what she does. Lisa understands that buying a home is one of the most significant transactions a person may ever make, which is why she strives to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of any individual or family who chooses to work with her.